Contact

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: Contact

Post by Keira »

Ok! Finally settled on and slapped together my new site. Didn't realize it had been as long as it has since I discovered their home broke :shock: So alas they now have a very basic home. I will probably work on that some before delving in to stories on here. Tigs, if you see this first their new home is

www.realmsofealu.com followed by / and then their name. I will post it in the other section as well to make sure it doesn't get lost. Oh and Songhue, the help I spoke of earlier is I need you to poke me if you've seen its been a few days since I've been on. Pleeeeeeeeease????? :heart:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Poking stick at the ready, my dear! :heart:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Hey how you been Keira and Songue?
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Been ok, lots of ups and downs. ^.^ How about you?

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Busy but going ok. Hope all has been well with you.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Going to go through and update all the links and see where we stand after this! But it seems with the new adoption idea on the way at least having everything re-paged hopefully won't bum anyone out who browses the abandoneds XD.

Also I've had it brought to my attention that webs sometimes just up and dies temporarily when you don't log in to a specific site regularly so I'll probably compile a list of emails in case anyone gets busy and needs a "website log-in poke" :).