A New Name, A New Me

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

A New Name, A New Me

Post by Aria »

Hi all!~

May I just say, it is so very lovely to see everyone out and about again!! The new adoptions are super exciting and a great way to bring everyone back together. I will be around a lot more often as well!

When I first joined, I was pretty new to RPing and wasn't really sure what kind of online presence I wanted to have. I've been RPing a lot in the last year, so now that I am back here I am revamping things a little bit. I changed my username from OneWingedAngel to Aria. After coming back, I didn't really like the sound of "Flux is bonded to One Winged Angel" :D So this is better. It's been my RPing name for a bit now. SO! Just a heads up, Aria is me. :)

I can't wait to get involved and do some threads with you all again! See you around! <3

P.S. My serians will be getting a remodeled, revamped home here shortly as well, now that I know a lot more about website design!~

-Aria

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: A New Name, A New Me

Post by Vineda »

Glad to see you back ^^ I like the new name! Revamping is always fun, should start tinkering with mine.

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

I like it too. And thanks!! Let's get our Serians together asap! :D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I really like your new name. :)