Semi-NPC Characters!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Semi-NPC Characters!

Post by Foxxfyre »

Me too!! Maybe winners can still have a bit of a reward, something like having their name posted as the Reigning Champion until the next winner is decided ^^ Does anyone have a Serian that would be interested in hosting the games?
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I think the idea of a matchmaker could be really fun as well. Some lonely hearts don’t always know what they’re looking for...

I believe Fiesta or maybe Shamrock would have fun with a Game host kind of role :) Fiesta would enjoy the festivities feel of it, though I can name plenty of other Bondeds’ serians who might shine there as well if they have the interest.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Breeze would certainly be interested, too. ^.^ He's still Horsefeathers goofy, dashing about and racing through the mountain skies - just doesn't run from responsibility anymore, but he still loves to play. He and Nova often go flying through his wind chimes together, racing from marker to marker. And combining the responsibility of hosting along with the fun of silly games would really tickle him.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Love these ideas and cool that their is a serian that controls it now! Love Lotus!
I need a new image holder...lol

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Rain loves games, he got a water sense of humor. He also likes being hard to find, loves his hide and seek games. He be so up to hiding clues on forums or websites that must be found. Tig held one a few festivals back! Mad lib stories are also fantastic! Art on our end? Have a few topics already chosen with words or themes that must be used and have us choose a number. That then the host tells them their topic, words and theme that must be used in a comic or drawings?

Riddles! Love riddles! Hollyberry agrees. Mission options-- more an rp game that Bounty would guide you through. Tig will kind of see where this idea came from. Have a story mission plot with two end results that are determined by how others interact/ choose the options my boy tells them. eg. To the left a path with over grown grass and almost not seen on a quick glance and to the right a path encircled by vines growing up small trees.
I need a new image holder...lol