Twilight

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Twilight

Post by Keira »

So I was wondering.... has anyone read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer or watched the movie or wants to?? I went to the midnight viewing of it last night and it was freakin amazing :heart: :heart:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Twilight

Post by Kyra »

I plan to read it lol!^^ Need to finish my School's Out Forever of the Maximum Ride series first!^^ :heart: I believe though my friends and I are going to see the movie tomorrow.
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

I'm pretty sure you'll love it *sighs* I want to go again too but its probably going to be sold out for a while so i will have to wait a week or two :( but i am deffinatly going to go see it again :evil: I just wish it would have been longer... even though it was two hours :D

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I've read three out of four of the books and intend to see the movie, possibly next week. Just waiting for the crush of teenage girls to ebb a little (no offense if you're one of those girls ^.^). Glad to hear the movie was good! I only saw one little preview on the web, and it looked pretty good. Did they follow the books closely? I hate it when movies change things around. The only time I saw it work well was the ending to the Golden Compass.

Instead, this week I'm going with some friends to see The Secret Life of Bees. We all read the book so figured we should see the movie too.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I'm going tonight to see the movie, and if I like it I'll start reading the series. ^__^ Very exciting.

Indigo Moon
Regular
Regular

Post by Indigo Moon »

Twilight was good...I hated the rest of the books. And now that I see absolutely everyone in my school carrying them around like the bible, I really can't stand them anymore. It's gotten to the point where it actually bothers me to see people reading them. And the fact that they're all over Hot Topic...

I'll cut this rant short. Just thought I'd post an alternate view.
And when all the world came back,
And the light crept up between the shutters,
And you heard the sparrows in the gutters,
You had such a vision of the street
As the street hardly understands.
- T.S. Eliot

Evil is plotting your death. Cold is not caring you died.