ShadowFlame's intro thread

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

ShadowFlame's intro thread

Post by Krinlith »

Hello everyone, I'm ShadowFlame. *bows*
I try to be a good furson; I do make mistakes, but I try to learn from them and do even better. If you'd like to know anything about me, then don't hesitate to ask. I tend to be very open, so I'm usually more than happy to answer any questions one may have. Friends are welcome, as ever; if things develop from there then wonderful. If not then I have a lovely new friend! Anyway, I'm here, as is rather obvious, and perfectly willing to share if you would but ask.

I'll try to keep my rp posts interesting, and hopefully those of you whom I'll be lucky enough to rp with will enjoy my posts. :)
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: ShadowFlame's intro thread

Post by Songhue »

Howdy, welcome, enjoy, all that good jazz. :D

Keira
Elder
Elder

Re: ShadowFlame's intro thread

Post by Keira »

Welcome *bows* its nice to meet you. I'm Keira. Its kinda dead around here at the moment but I'm hoping this place comes back to life soon.