Heya ^^;

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heya ^^;

Post by Foxxfyre »

I am SO sorry that I have vanished off the face of the planet... I am very very awful about all of that >< I really need to take a moment every now and then and explain myself more...

So, basically, that Dragon Cave site grabbed all of my time (too much traffic O_o) and then I started programming classes, of which I always choose overambitious projects that take waaaay too much of my time. I've got all of the breedings outlined and scanned, but they had to be put aside while I struggled with 4 college programming classes that are -killing- me and the amount of free time I have ><

I still absolutely love this site and come back every now and then and remain amazed at how wonderful you all are, but I've been burning myself out a lot creatively, and it's definitely made me reluctant to work on anything for any of my sites.

The next 2 weeks it will continue to be the same as I finally knock out the end bits of my php final project (it's the design and programming behind http://www.horsegames.com) and then (FINALLY) I hope to have some Serians for you all to adopt ^^

I realized that I never gave out Scry, Shamrock, or Phantom... I -do- still have the records for who those go to, but I'm afraid that the people that won may not still come here (I know I've let you all down :( ) I'll be posting them and who is recieving them within the next two weeks, so make sure to look out for that ^^

Once again, I'm so sorry that I have been so rude to you all... I truely didn't mean to, I just am really bad at managing my time ><
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Heya ^^;

Post by Songhue »

I can relate to the finals. I have seven weeks worth of reading to do tomorrow before taking the final in the class I hadn't already finished. Plus I owe someone a library book, plus my own projects on the side (helping someone to get the hang of creating things on this one 3D chat program) plus trying to sleep and find food. xD Checking this place is one of my honest pleasures. ^^;

Thanks for the update, any way. :3

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

It is ok Foxx. I am just glad to hear you are doing good!That horse game site looks amazing! Also, I know what you mean with school, I get buried every few weeks or so. lol. Don't worry about trying to get things up fast, just do it at your own pace. It is a privilege to see get serians and having this amazing site to hang out on. Thanks again for all the serians I have! Good luck with finals! I am sure you will do great!
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Hiya Foxx!! Glad to hear from you! We miss you =] I think we all understand about getting eaten by school >.< Thanks for the update! Hope all goes well for you!
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I know when I was in school I could only devote my time to one thing at a time, and that was study. And I wasn't even doing something in school that was similar to what I was doing for fun.

Actually, it took me several years of work before I could bring myself to look at a computer after I finished staring at one for 8hrs at the office. So I used to be online only on weekends. Now I'm pretty much daily, but I still never do anything resembling programming in my spare time.

So don't feel bad about disappearing. School definitely should have priority! Good luck in your projects and don't worry about us until you're done and free to enjoy your hobbies. ^___^