Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Randomness

Post by Songhue »

Ever have a habit that you *know* is bad, but you just can't seem to stop? I swear, I've binged on sour patch kids so much that my mouth cringes at the very sight of them. I don't think a 9 oz bag is meant to be eaten all at once by one person... Not if you ask my poor mouth.

I'm totally eating some while typing this, too. XD but I deserve it! I was Massively epic at work tonight, totally busted my rump. I achieved the impossible! I was Super Songhue, Gwendy the Good, the Druidess of Dependability!

So I'm eating all the sour patches my tongue can bear! (And regretting it when I wake up tonight, but that's future-me's problem)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Does anyone else have trouble feeling like they're actually getting anything coherent out while the TV's on? Hubby's enjoying some really weird Amazon Original show, and it isn't so much that it's loud, just that it keeps stabbing into my awareness and making it hard to keep a proper focus. :P Oh, well. xD

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Ha! Yessssss! My hubby also likes to watch different shows and videos, and even if he puts on headphones, he’s like riveted to the screen and it catches interest... or he’s watching impractical jokes and giggling >.>

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Wanted to sneak in some posting this morning... Thought it might help me sleep, ease the buildup (too bad I can't just post telepathically). Instead it's an hour and a half passed my bed time and all I've achieved is adulting. >_< Took a bit more than an hour for two phone calls... Pokémon had me home a little bit late, too. Got a snorunt in a raid battle, but he didn't even appraise as top tier (decently strong, but not the best). Been achy and tired and feeling heavy all night, struggled biking to and from work, puppy needs a bath (or maybe it's his bed) and desperately needs to go for a good long run since he was using his own leg as a chew toy for the sake of simulating interactive play (he got bored with his bone), my wrists are going out (my right hand is already numb), I'm tired enough to be fussy-not-tired and getting to bed late enough to have hubby fuss at me because the later I join Him in bed the less time I get with Him in the evenings (bed late=sleeping in), and my gods, it's cold in here.

Random rantypants rawr-fits done. -_- *sulks like a 6 year old and glares like a perpetually pissy 9 year old*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*hoping* to reply tonight, guys... Fingers crossed! Planned on attending the poké community event and printing things out, and while I'm printing at the library I may sneak in a reply. >_>;;;;

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I've been chomping at the bit to jump in and start something myself, but I always feel bad that I can't keep up. I just can't seem to find the time/energy for semi-regular RPing, especially after work and dealing with my "three"nager. I'm loving reading it though! I'll have to figure out something with Spire later :)