Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Randomness

Post by Songhue »

I'm up for contributing to activity if there's any lovelies wandering about. A good hard kick in the flank to go exploring when need be never did mine no harm. ;)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I am still here, just busy with Pup and work. No set schedule so, all over the place should get fixed soon
I need a new image holder...lol

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Just barely back :P hoping to start posting again in the next couple of weeks.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Updates! :)

Caelum is being a bit difficult to bring out of the clay

Path is happily prancing around

Eternal is all kinds of powerfully toned

And the bases are roughed out. :3

Work is going nuts - 60+ hours a week is easier when you have a regular schedule. I am finally discovering a social life though, which is good - while it's quiet here I get to have a fallback. :3

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Been wondering the progress on those guys, they look amazing! Super talented artist.

And glad to hear you're keeping busy (if perhaps a little too busy with those 60hrs weeks) but it beats sitting around doing nothing just stuck with your own thoughts :)

As usual I've been pretty busy with work, though not nearly that many extra hours *g* Which is just as well since I'm salaried so don't get paid overtime when I work a weekend or evening. Otherwise looking forward to the Halloween season, already picked out the vampire books I'll be reading this month. Wonder what goodies will be on TV this year...

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Songhue, those are fantastic!

Just wanted to change up my lurking with a post to wish everyone Happy November! Hope the Halloween season was great for you all <3