Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Randomness

Post by Foxxfyre »

There are a few 3rd Gen Serians actually :)

Dark Arrow
Shadowspark
Galaxies

It's just that breedings are so few and far between that most people try for a different couple than the one they used in any previous breedings. There are no rules against breeding 2nd Gen Serians aside from the general "no incest" rule, which should already be impossible due to the fact that related Serians aren't allowed in the same Circle :P
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*happysqueak*

They say that when it comes to me, it's nothing if not stubborn. XD So five years from now when the next breeding happens, Sparkle x Amber will still be asked for by me and that'll leave Kyra freed up for whomever. :)

Thanks for answering everything! It's surprising that wasn't already discovered, actually, ShadowSpark is an oooold favorite. *ubersnugs and skips off to play with my lovelies some more*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

[random]

BOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDAHHHHH

*poke/prod/stab/jab/jousts the board mulishly*

Blargeh. Oh wells. *wanders off to self RP a bit* xD

[/random]

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

lol Songhue.

Well I am happy to say now that crazy school week is over, I can again get into roleplaying again without having physics of calculus things popping into my head and worry over the tests. Also can resume working on my website new story line.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yays! *glares at Sparkle not to trample you* DOWN boy.

"But she saiiiiid"

I Know what she said. DOWN.

"Fine... But she gets a hug at least! *rushes over and half-squishes in an equine hug before running away again* Hee!"

Why you Little! *laughs*

xD Oki, feelin Verrrry random today. *goes back to playin with Roan under threat of marshmallow pillow fights*

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

lol *watches Sparkle run away and shakes her head*

It is ok Songhue, he is just over excited. No harm done and it was nice to get a serian hug from one who is not one of my bonded.
I need a new image holder...lol