Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Randomness

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hehe, can't say I object!! :D You all are just too wonderful :)

Working on Rein right now... he's very lovely :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

*Glomps Rein* He makes me ridiculously happy. :D Thanks again for all your hard work Foxx!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*plops down* Here's a question that's been randomly poking me muchly lately, but didna wanna ask as it worried me over seemin rude... Buuuuuut. Foxxy! :D Do you miss being able to RP your lovlies? It'd be great to see you in the fields again!

Which is your favorite, by the way? Like, favorite serian ever and favorite abandoned.. For that matter, what's Everyone's favorite ever? We know the list of jaw droppers in abandoneds, but what about of all time?

Personally, Starlight would have to be my favorite of all time ever. There's just something so... Regally gentle about her with that underlaying strength. Myth is of course my favorite abandoned - Gods, could babble about him for Hours. XD {geeze, can you imagine a Starlight X Myth couple? Hee!}

What's everyone else's favorites? :)

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I have an addiction to Celestial Light Serians. Shimmer was my favourite, and I'm glad she found a home with me now. :) Short of that, I was a big fan of Nighttears for years. Both are abandons though, so I'm not sure if that counts. Hehe.

Although I must say that Avalir has always made me drool. Silverdust does a wonderful job with him. :D So either Avalir or Gemini actually from those that are not abandoned.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Ooooh Songhue, you come up with some interesting ponderings!

Hmmm well from abandons, there are really only three that make my heart ache the way yours does for Myth, and those would be... Ghostfire, Stalk, and Eternal, with Silk as a close 4th.

But for all time! Well now, you're really making this hard *chuckles*. I'm torn between my LunarPrism (I hate to be vain but my god, I couldn't be happier over having her!), Lumi's Crystal, Silver's Avalir, Rainer's Bayou, Foxx's Serenity and... Ghostfire, nyeahahaha. I love wings, but I also love bright colors. Specifically dreamy blues and purples and rich reds, oh and baby pink <3... so a top five based on all the things I love XD.

I don't blame you, Song! Starlight is close to the top of my list as well ;).

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Nooo, no worries over loving Lunar so much - Darroch would Certainly be up there with Starlight! Oh his WINGS. Those Beautiful, gentle blue Wings, Gods. He's such a perfect mixture of his parents - ya know he actually started Dancing, like his mother, when he's working his elemental magic stuff? *squeals and snuggles him into a laughing fit* :D:D:D

Hehe.... :angel: Lunar is amazing as well - Gods, her mane! - and Nighttears is always wonderful. Crystal has Always made me do a double take as well. :)