Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Randomness

Post by Songhue »

We have net again! Hoping to get at least one post in tonight. I slept in, though, and I think I'm PMS cranky...

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Ever have a day where you just sort of can't seem to fully "power on"?

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Yes. I dislike those days. :( Grey, cloudy, chilly days often affect my energy level it feels like, I'm always too cold and tired to do much. Not sure you're referring to the weather though. :)

Hope you feel better! Glad to hear you have net again!

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Any kind of cold does that for me, too, lol. I get toddler level crabby and can't seem to warm up and, oh man, just forget about being productive even a little! I don't think it's the weather today, it's just one of the ones where you're not wanting to deal At All and even making yourself food is too much effort. Trying to turn it around, though! :)

And of course, it doesn't do much good to have net on days like this, lol. I'd wanted to tackle Astarte again, too. >_<

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Hahaha yep! That's me when I'm cold too! Or sick of course. Some days I come up with reasons/excuses to be lazy, like, "You worked REALLY hard yesterday and got a lot done, you deserve this!" XD

Sometimes music helps get me going. Do you have a favorite song/band that gets you pumped when you listen to them? :) My playlist changes constantly but currently my go-to is "Born for Greatness" by Papa Roach. Give that a try :D hahaha

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Music = LIFE. It can do sooo many things. I think part of my trouble is dietary issues, maybe; I was feeling massively tired and everything was heavy, yesterday, like I had lead in my bones. >_< Hoping that between getting back on track and the proper mood music I can perk it back up! I know that when I have a bit of trouble focusing, the music on their pages helps to hone in on the right little whispers from them; I try and find something that basically suits the essence of what they are, lol.