Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Re: Randomness

Post by Talia »

I *heart* wings. I have a massive Serian wing-fetish...

Eyup.... sooooo... Lunar's pretty! lol. I obsess over Silver's wings. I'm absolutely in love with Galaxy, and I've been a huge fan of Crystal too, now that you mention it. Can't wait to see Darroch all adult-like. He'll be shmexy, for sure!

And Ghostfire is one of my faves too. I know I've told people that on a regular basis. >.<

Just had to add to my previous list. Look what you two did!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*refuses to even get started* I'd be here for an hour naming off tons of serians, they'd get annoyed at all the drool, you guys would end up twitching.... *trails off* eyup. I'm just gonna hold my tongue. Though I must say Tal that I may be just a teeny bit jealous that you got to Shimmer before I did lol :lol: *claps hands over mouth* nope nope nope i'll type no more! XD
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Eeep! *pokes Vineda* I'm sorry!

*Shimmer nuzzles you*

You're much luffed. Does that make a difference? :angel:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*laughs* Gods you guys are loved!

*gets a mop, considers a moment, and gets a pool* There. That should cover it! XD

Speaking of wings, Breeze is spectacular in his own right. His wings are lovely, and his close-cropped mane makes it so easy for him to fly - no annoying hair to get in his line of sight! Hee. Actually, he seems to be my only winged loveleh. Zephyr held place as top fave in me heart for a while because of her wings - but then Starlight was found, and after her Myth, followed by Mystic Star and Wildfire. They're all lovely, but Starlight sent me into fits when she was first seen (talking, had dreams about her fits) so she has to hold place of honor as full out fave of bonded, and Myth has grabbed at me so bad we wound up starting a thread in the foothills just to ease up on that a bit. XD *ish bad*

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*purrs* no sorries!! Congrats and smiles instead!! :D

*tickles her nose*
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Ya too many to say who is my fav but I guess I can narrow it down abit lol.

Fav abadons that are left are Ghostfire- love that girl!, Oblivion- he calls to me, Frostrose, Tine, Ripple, Sage's unamed daughter, Wildfire! Love these guys!

For Serians I do now own, Serentiy, Tangle, Lucid, West!^^
I need a new image holder...lol