Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Re: Randomness

Post by Krinlith »

*shows off pretty new avatar a la Vanna White*
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Now explain to me what Vanna White is? XD

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Vanna White (Spelling?) is the lady on Wheel of Fortune that turns the letters and does so whilst being pretty and stuff.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Siren lost her feathers in an unfortunate encounter with a mischievous Serian foal and a pair of shears.

Actually, she was one of my very first "no-outline" new style redrawings, and I honestly had to pick either the feathers or the pattern because I didn't think I had the skills to pull off both ^^; So I thought the pattern was more in-sync with her identity, and went with it.

Also, little-known fact about Serians... the first ones pretty much -always- had feathers (Siren was one of the first ones). It eventually annoyed me, since it made the feathers commonplace, and I love them too much for that!! So that also played into the no-feathers redraw. Don't worry, though! I won't be taking the feathers off of any other ones ;)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Haha its ok Seth, I was just giving you grief anyway :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I have no brain power whatsoever right now. Seriously. Even forming this much of a thought only happened by scraping the very bottom of the barrel. x_x