Back?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Back?

Post by Talia »

Soo... I was MIA for awhile due to a variety of things, namely university which was taking up all my spare time.:( I'm hoping to be back for awhile now, although, now that I'm done university I'm sure that a career job will also eat up the majority of my time. Heh. It looks like I didn't miss too much though, aside from the fact that Vision, my Serian, has a foal, which I'm still gleeing over. :) Tigs, you're a lucky girl!

I also had a surgery over the course of the summer. I'm still recuperating and still have nursing care every week. And I'm still taking correspondence courses on top of it all. :D Honestly though, I missed this and I missed the crowd, so I thought I'd stop in and try my hand at RPing again, although I'm sadly out of shape!

If you'd like to start a thread, please let me know :) I'd be more than willing to do so. My Serians are all still posted at the website below:

http://www.freewebs.com/ladytalia/index.htm

Missed you all!

And Tigs (if you read this): I'm still sad about our non-meeting this past week. :(

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Back?

Post by Vineda »

Welcome back!! It has been a bit quiet around here, but life just has that habit of sneaking up on ya like that >.< Glad to hear it's good stuff though; that the surgery went well and that school's done and all that! And very glad to see you back ^.^
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Awh, thanks! Glad to be back! :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Welcome back!^^ I don't think we have met, but it's nice to see more people on here.

I hear you on the sugary part, had knee surgery in summer, still in rehab and just had surgery on my mouth for two stupid acting teeth. ><

I hope all goes well in your recovery!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Hehe. I remember you Kyra. :) I've been on the board for a long time, I just tend to poof every now and again when life gets particularly hectic, so it's no wonder that people can't remember me anymore. lol.

And ouch about the surgery part! It's never nice, and I can imagine that rehab on your knee would be particularly difficult. :( My entire abdomen was cut open, so it took awhile for me to walk around and not look like an old woman. lol. Now I'm fine, but some parts aren't healing, so it's taking longer than I would have liked, but I just have to be patient :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Oh ok. Sorry then, I could not remember if we had met. lol. My bad. ><

Wow, that sounds worse than just getting a mcl, acl, cartilage fixed. Well I am glad you can walk normal and I agree physio is the only road to being normal again. I get the penitents parts, but I am a soccer player and love to move, so I get stir crazy often lol
I need a new image holder...lol