Merry Christmas Foxxfyre!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Merry Christmas Foxxfyre!

Post by Songhue »

A few of us got together and decided that you deserved a present. :)

It's pixelated for the one that agreed to color it for you, but if you'd rather take it and play with it I can smooth the lines easily enough. :) She's you, as a Serian! A dragon-phoenix equine. I was going to ask if she could be colored in a manner/style similar to this - http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... egasus.jpg but we ran out of time, so I thought it might be a good idea to simply let you see what we have and decide what to do with it yourself. :) (also, just to be safe, a link to her as well in case she gets resized or some such - http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... ines-1.jpg)

We hope you like it! Credits to Vineda for being the editing team, ShiningRoan for helping to critique and tell me how to smooth the lines if wanted and Talia for offering to color her. :)

Merry Christmas!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas Foxxfyre!

Post by Foxxfyre »

Sorry this response is so late! I love it though :) Thank you all so much for all of your hard work, it looks fantastic ^^ I can't wait to see the coloring :D
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Great! :) I made a few small touch ups and eMailed it to Tal, so it should be finished up whenever she manages to color it for ya. I'll be standing by for line edits and have the other two on call. XD <3

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Don't get too excited for the coloring. lol. I'm nowhere near as talented as some! Kudos to the rest of the team for the beautiful artwork. ;)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The final product!

Isn't her coloring simply lovely?? :heart: Makes me wish the lines were better, though she says they're fine. She's just nice...

Thanks Tal, Vinny an' everyone who helped this come together for our Foxxy. xD

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow!^^ That is amazing!^^ Congrats Foxx! Also amazing job all envolved in the serian's creation!
I need a new image holder...lol