Forum Contest- Theme?

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Re: Forum Contest- Theme?

Post by waterlily »

One hopes for the same. One was just making an observation that he is out of ideas and that it seems others are as well.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

I definitely add my vote to the mythological idea, especially the different gods/goddesses. After all I just got Isis ^_^

There are celestial themes - nebula, pulsar, black hole, etc

Ancient cultures - Aztec, roman, greek based. Not necessarily on their gods but on what the people would themselves be like. Aztecs would have interesting tribal markings in red and green, the roman one could be red and gold and warrior based, the greek one white with flowing mane and tail like their robes.

As for the "character" based ideas, like say Batman, they don't have to have guns/cars/etc. One can be inspired by without doing a literal rendition of them. Rambo could have a camo coloured coat for example, but not actually have to wear any clothes (do not ask why this particular example came to mind, so not a Rambo fan, heh). Avatar would be a better example, a blue serian with Na'vi markings would be awesome.

Take a title of a song and let it inspire you.

Gemstones

Emotions - love, hate, charity, avarice, etc

The seven sins

Computer/digital based. They wouldn't need to be actual cyborgs but their coat patterning and colours could imply that. You know Matrix like, black base, sharp bright green markings, etc. A creature you might encounter in cyberspace.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I like all the idea thus far, specifically the myths one. I've always been a big fan. I'm also into Greek and Roman Gods/Goddesses, so that would be neat. ^_^

Personally, I'd rather see some of the older abandoned Serians readopted out before making more, just because there are so many, and I know quite a few people would be content with receiving or bonding with a "pre-loved" Serian. XD None the less, I like this idea too. I'm interested in seeing what this results in!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I heartily agree with Talia! ^^ Some have been abandoned for a looong time :{
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

We all know I third it. :P

Here's an idea I'm surprised nobody thought of (just in case the readopting thing isn't ran with) - Valentine? (I hate that holiday, personally, but eh)

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

One fourths that nomination. Abandoned Serians need love too.