Page/Site Updates- All

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Re: Page/Site Updates- All

Post by Chidory »

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been gone a while.

http://chidoryssecret.tripod.com/id12.html

This is the link to keidas, there isn't anu text for him yet, I'm in the process of changing sites. I will re-post the new site when its finished.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

*has moment of silence for ladycrow* That is sad. I like the idea about a memorial page too.

Waterlilly-- once you have the page made you just stay active here, do some RP's, and wait. It may take a little while but you will get one eventually :)

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Here are my links for Karma and Mango. ^^ Again, as soon as exams are done this week, I'll be able to write things up for them.

http://ladytalia.webs.com/karma.htm
http://ladytalia.webs.com/mango.htm

:D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yay for page links. xD

Also, Waterlily, once you think you're ready to adopt and all that you tell Foxxy to 'call a vote' and in the secret Adopter's Chat area she'll have a vote started on rather everyone feels you can be a responsible adopter or not. Once you're voted in the next step is to get lucky enough to get a Serian (even in the 'typical' way of getting one it's luck - once a month you apply and put the three alters you'd like most to get one from/think are up for grabs and if you're one of the first to apply with the correct alters then you get a Serian.)

waterlily
Leader
Leader

Post by waterlily »

One is not sure if he is ready to adopt yet, but he will ponder this until festival time.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Yup, Songhue's got it right :) Just let me know when you're ready and I'll start the vote ;)

I can definitely work on a memorial page for LadyCrow... it's too bad her pages went down, I seem to remember someone saying that they were going to host her critters in remembrance, but I don't have that link >< Does anyone know what it is, or even if it's still up?

And welcome back to all the people that were gone for a while, let me know if you have any questions about some of the changes XD
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.