Happy Valentines Day!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Happy Valentines Day!

Post by Songhue »

Every now and then the wish that my mate was into this will tickle me... This place is such a wonderful love of mine, it would be so great to share it with him.

Ah well, we share many other things. :) And he knows of this love, and we can talk about it, so that works. xD

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Have you suggested it to him Songhue? From what you have told me about him I think he would fit right in.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

In a way it would be, and in a way it's not. He's actually highly in-tune with things like this, but he doesn't think of himself as very creative and doesn't really ever write it down when something strikes him like that.

Besides, it takes a massive effort not to simply pass out as soon as he gets home now. He's running all the time, getting in shape for basic training. The military takes a lot out of a man. :lol:

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:stunned: You didnt tell me he was going into the military! Which branch and when?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He goes into basic right before my birthday (whee, happy birthday, nine weeks without your man :x ) and he went into National Guard to play it safe for me. He was going to jump in the Army, but he didn't want me worrying myself into a hospital bed. xD

It's hard to tell you when you're never around! Busy mommy is busy and has a lil one that needs her! XD

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

bye :( *waves* did he go into the reserve then?