Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Greetings and welcome to my little corner where 'tis possible to find such little trinkets as would be desired. My specialty would be little images of thy bondeds, such as can be seen to thy left or upon this little sign before ye.

ImageImage

Should any hold an interest in these little pleasantries and desire a few of thy own, please do call upon me. 'Twill be quite easy, as ye shall find me in the back, tending yon plants and potions.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Avatars

Post by Kyra »

Wow!^^ Those are amazing!^^ If it is not too much trouble one of Amber or Phantom would be so neat!
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

No trouble at all, both are more than possible. Dost thou have a preference? And thank ye kindly. :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I do not have a preference, but both would be so cool too. Though which ever is ever is good for you, I am good with.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

:heart: *unable to resist* :angel:
Be there any way you could fiddle with a small siggy image with oh, say 3 serians? In your spare time, o course, milady.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

'Tis no trouble. :) Ye trinkets, if it so pleases.

The lady Amber, fire's glow and storm's play, with a touch of magic along the way:

The lord Phantom, of shadows deep and secrets old, where the twinkle of stars are bright and bold:

Lords Shamrock, Talon and Oak, of forest life and plant's sweet song, always together they travel along: