Hihi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Reptile Girl
Regular
Regular

Hihi!

Post by Reptile Girl »

First things first, HOW ARE YOU ALL????

I've been slowly rebuilding my Geocities site, and I made a list of all the places I love, and then thought about them a bit, and so I came to visit ^^ *fluffs you all*

So much activity! How is everybody?
Have my lovelies been abandoned/do they want more role-playing/may I repage them (and stop in for an RP every once in a while?)

-Bengal-
-Bright-
-Dazzle-
-Frost-
-Iridescence-
-Jester-
-Nip-
-Slash-
-Vagrant-

<3<3<3
Reptile Girl

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Re: Hihi!

Post by Foxyfireswings »

Hola, and welcome back, I think nip has been given a new bonded. But the others I'm not sure of. :)
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*puts in own two cents*

Well that's entirely up to the powers that be, of course. You haven't been active in forever, but until recently they were at least still paged which is really the only must (and as playing with them is so much fun I can see why - usually people would just Want to trot through the fields, that doesn't need to be a must). They did send out warning emails and give a date to reply by, as well, and Nip has been rehomed already - which brings up the issue of either you just lose her, they give her back to you, or you let 'em all go and can start fresh.

Either way, welcome back. We'll have to wait and see what the mighty Foxxy-luff says in regards to it all, but it's good to see you popping back in.

Reptile Girl
Regular
Regular

Post by Reptile Girl »

Hi guys!!

Songhue, I hear you... But I would of course be allowed to keep my Serians on the good faith that I would take care of them! I left Sionayra during a prolonged lull of activity, not with the desire to desert the community; and the email address that I had registered, repgirl_2001, is outdated now.

Also, sorry to confuse, but I also lived with Nova and Ghostfire; I thought my records were up-to-date, but I seem to have lost their two backup pages in my 2005 hard drive crash.

Please don't blame me for not role-playing my serians--I was very, very fond of doing so and I never once considered them to be stifled by my absence from Sionayra. If I had known it were active, I would have brought them over. As it was, however, I gave them a wonderful home with spacious land and good company.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Relax, it was a simple overview of things; there was no blame, just facts as they stand. There are lulls where pretty much nobody's here, and they aren't so bad as they give me a chance to self RP a bit, so the dull-periods are well known.

And like was said before, it's entirely up to the powers that be. It's more than likely that sweet Foxxy's all kinds of understanding - she doesn't seem to be the kind to point out that outdated emails can be updated so that notifications can be received or that you would have known if you had checked in. There's some places that are, but thankfully that doesn't seem to pertain to Sionayra. She may, like you said, allow you to have the unbonded ones back on the good faith that they'll be taken care of this time. That's just speculating though - which is really all that can be done until one of the almighties pops up. xD

It actually seems the most probable outcome is that people will just be glad you checked back in now, after the geocities crash. And everyone will be eager to see all the serians coming out to play and socialize again - we all love that.

Reptile Girl
Regular
Regular

Post by Reptile Girl »

Okay, thank you Songhue ^^ I'll sit tight.
If anybody wants to email me personally, you can reach me at - skysnolimit08atyahoodotcom.

I hope to see you all soon around the fields!