Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Post by Kyra »

Oh, wow Tigs!^^ Congrats Talia on now being the bonded to Shimmer!^^

Sorry not being lively- babysitting my cat, she had tail surgery and is doing well. But the poor girl gets herself worked up to much every 3 days when we have to take her into the vets to get the bandage clean. So when we get home she is so nervous that she stresses out till she crashes, and she had made me the crash person. I can't help not not move and allow her to sleep. lol 3 hours stuck in a chair at the comp, but can't type much with her there.

I hope you feel better Talia, colds are nasty things. I have a dry tickle cough currently that is driving me nuts.

Good luck with the interview!

I would love to take Autumn home!^^ He is such a lovely boy and he caught my eye when the abandons list was updated. I think he would make a great companion for Silverflash, maybe not a mate, but a best friend!^^ I can also seeing him loving Amber as a sister, he looks like one who loves to run around.
I need a new image holder...lol

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

I propose to have Songhue choose next, if that is agreeable to everyone :)
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Congrats on Autumn Kyra! :) He's a lucky boy! And sorry to hear about your poor kitty. I love cats. Hopefully she has that tail of hers fixed in no time! And hopefully you're not getting the same cold I am. It's absolutely brutal. I hate feeling this lousy. :(

I'm not opposed to having Song pick next Vinny. :) Whatever works! Breeze and Coal will both have a couple of amazing bondeds, either way!

Thanks again Tigs! :heart:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Thanks Talia!^^ *hugs her new boy!*

Same here. She is doing way better but she does not care for the royal blue cone she has to wear, so she is not tempted to lick her bandage. Same here. I hope you feel better soon too. Feeling sick is such a drag.

Vinny, that is so nice of you!^^ I am not offosed to Songhue picking next and totally agree with Talia, both Breeze and Coal will get a cool owner each!

*Hugs Tigs* Thanks so much!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Vineda, you're a sweetheart. It's your choice and I'm absolutely fine with it ^_^. Awww you guys are too nice, really, no need to thank me. It's me who is thanking you! I love this place, and without all of our fun chats and interest in each other's lives, the community just wouldn't be the same!

And the evil part of me thought a ninja!draw would be fun XD. You guys know the drill, but could you put page links in the new thread for page updates? That way we can keep the thread less cluttered for our chatting <3.

And Tal, get better durn it so I can go visit you already XD.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Oh my! o.O Vinny... I love you woman. XD

Breeze would be lovely, if he's no objection. Coal - well, he lets me hear him a bit, but he's a lil too distant to make me think he's actually interested in me. ><' Beautiful though he is. ^^ Breeze, however, he's perfectly intrigued with me it seems.

The ulcer's a pain, yeah, but it also complicates my GERD (look it up, it's a boring digestive acid disease) so as of this moment the only thing that's really trusted is rice, eggs and fish. Some times fruit and sushi, but gotta be careful there's no cream cheese or anything spicy in said sushi... Bah. Not much in the way of nutrients.

Boo for poor stressed kitties, and for colds! You guys gotta take better care of yourselves, you got peoples that <3 you an' want you's happy and healthy!! Same goes for you, Tigs, busy busy bee and miss ninja lady. (P.S. - Pirates rule! :D)

How did kitty get to need the surgery? And is the bed you're in not that comfy, Tal, or is it just knowing that your bed won't have such impossibly Needy doggehs? Did you get that brace yet, Tigs? Vinny, luffleh, how you be goin with school stuffs - not too stressed? Gettin everythin in an' done right for good marks? Been SLEEPIN enough?? *glare*

The critters here are doin alright - have had the little sisters all week for spring break. The two dogs spend most of their time outside, have had to move their main watering bowl out there, though they both need more exercise - which they'll get as soon as roller blades can be bought. >< The long-time house cat we'd had for seven + years died recently of cancer - he was my mothers Baby and that hit hard - but we were assigned another cat to 'sit' for until our cousins can get into another house, which will undoubtedly wind up making him our cat as we have never really ever fostered Any critter without just adopting them. We call him Charlie Cat and his obnoxious, un-neutered self keeps trying to get outside. First time he managed to he gave us all a good heart attack due to a confrontation with a dog...

The rabbit's also doing well, has a new cage bottom that helps him keep cleaner and he gets out to play a bit more as well. My dog Mitch needs a heartworm check up, he recently recovered from them and we need to see how it's gone and get more meds to help prevent that... Plus the girls' dog has been showing problems with killing things, mostly small animals. He's not very bright and is actually superbly nice, so we think he tries to play a bit too rough. Dumb a brick, he is... >.x

Am learning to destress, myself. Not worth getting real bad sick over stupid things that normally stress me out. ^^

*pats Breeze an' walks him around Sunlit Shadows 'till he finds just the right spot*