Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Re: Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Post by Vineda »

*butts in* booo for viruses and bad knees and wrists >.<

But wooot for exciting moves and getting healthier and marrying and - and... *claps fingers together to stop babble-typing*

I think i'd be more of a danger to myself and others than would be worth it, trying to work in heels like that... I've worn heels maybe twice in my entire life, and they were pretty small ones at that. Oh and the wrist brace thing has helped my mom a TON since she started wearing hers! I'd highly recommend them, though it sounds like you're already convinced lol XD She got a lighter one for good days or when she needs to move more and a heavy duty one for when she can't move it much without pain. What kind of dancing did you do, Tigs?

School is pretty much insane, but i'm so close to being done so I'm just gritting my teeth. I just have to let it pretty much take over my life for the next few months... "Hello, life, You've reached me, but please hold..." >.< Once that's done I'll be joining you guys in the job searching :stress: I can't wait to have time for some of the groups and activities I used to participate in! Many of them ended up being dropped due to school time requirements. Hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end!

Our family pets are all getting up there in age, and at times it's sad but it can be hilarious as well. We have a golden retriever, a miniature border collie, and a cat =) My brother and sister are challenging on the best of days, but they can be so sweet sometimes :angel:

Canada's one of the places that's always been on my "to visit" list, but it would be really hard to pick which part. Sooo many places to travel, so little time! haha I've had a travel bug for about a year now, so maybe when I start job searching I'll look for something that includes traveling... *ponders*
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

*whistles* Goooo tooo Torooonntooooo..... :P

Seriously though, I heart Canada. I've lived here all my life, and yes, I'd love to travel more and live other places, but this will always be my home. <3 So if you pick any place to go Vinny, go there.

And I second the high heels bit! Geez. Last time I tried that, my feet ballooned and I looked like the guy off the Michelin commercials. :D I still remember last time when you came to visit Tigs, and Ryan claimed we were only a couple blocks away from home after babysitting. Heh. You were wearing killer boots and I'm not sure how your poor feet survived the trek home. Two blocks... heh... uh huh... I remember the 911 card. Hehe. Good times. So many other jokes too that aren't... *cough*... appropriate, so I must restrain myself. :P

@ Songhue: Ilu too. Hehe. Messenger is my friend. Makes it easier to talk to all of you any time I want! :)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Nuuu heels! D: That will mess up your spine and hips and oh my it's just terrible. The pay sounds marvelous, but physically you'll wind up paying more than anything. >< Poor thing!

YAY Canada! MUST go up there for a couple years at least - my idol, Elaine Polny, is up there, and I would Love to learn under her.

Though traveling is appealing to me too... Honeymooning in Italy, vacationing in Ireland, training in Canada, summer road trips to Arizona. One day, by darn... One day!

And you shall get pics! Many pics, and there shall be some with Tal and Vinny in there too as they're gonna be flown down for the shindig. ;D

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Wow so much to reply to lol!^^

Congrats Songhue!^^ That is amazing news to hear! I am so happy for you!^^
Answers to questions:
I use anti virus Node and have a Firewall.
I have 3 cats- Mom and 1 of her son's and 1 of her daughters, a Siberian husky and fish!^^
Sometime in April, I think, is when I am aloud to start riding again.
I do compete, though in only in shows which are at my barn and are only riders from my barn. I have to have way more time in the saddle and time out at the stable before I will think on showing outside the barn. *Loves barrels!*
Questions:
Do you have pets and what did you study at university?

Congrats Talia on the move!^^
Question: what did you study at university?

I will never give up on playing some form of soccer, but it is hard. I given the permission to try jogging but my body freezes basically when I try. Though I know this will take time, it's still annoying though. Sorry to hear about your knee injury.

Wow that is awesome Tigs, 300 a night wow! Though the heals would be the end of me lol. Heals + me= hospital with broken or twisted legs. Never happened, but I can not stand in them for more than a fraction of a second without loosing my balance. lol Besides, 1 and 100 are actually made wide enough for my foot to fit it lol.

Toronto is ok. I like the Medieval Times there, the Science Center and Anime and SciFi Convention there but to live there would never work. I like my trees and sky too much. lol

**high fives Talia** Canada so rocks! Lived here all my live too!

I agree Songhue post pics!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Hehe. I'm not sure who some of the questions are directed towards, so I'm going to answer all of them, just for the fun of it! lol.

I have one pet at home, my dog that's a beagle/spaniel cross. He's a sweetie, and lives with my parents. I have two pets of my very own, leopard geckos, Ophelia and Shiro. And now, since I'm living with my boyfriend, I have three more pets that belong to him and his family to take care of. Tigger, a maine coon cat, Shadow (she's a diluted tortie, so cute!), and Molly, their big yellow suck of a lab. :D

As far as what I studied at university, I went through school for accounting for 3 years, then switched into business administration because I enjoyed the management side of it more. Hehe. What did everyone else go through school for? (or, if you're not at that point, what would you like to go through school for?)

LOL @ Kyra. I thought I'd hate Toronto too. My parent's house is on the lake, in the countryside. Private property, very quiet, with a forest out back. I don't think I want to live here forever, but I love the pace of the city, and all the things you can do. :)

*High fives ya right back* :D

And Song, I'll hold you to that. :P I'd love to come to your shindig, and you know you're invited to mine (whenever that happens! lol)

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

*pokes the thread* I was enjoying this Q&A session! lol