Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Woo! Just popping in to say hi!

Post by Tigress »

Oh btw, this was a secret draw as well as a catch-up love-fest ;). Consider it a thank-you for interacting with and caring about the community!

Research Randomizer Results

1 Set of 4 Unique Numbers Per Set
Range: From 1 to 4 -- Unsorted

Job Status:

Set #1:
3, 1, 4, 2

So, that means in order: Talia, Kyra, Vineda, and Songhue, please pick a Serian from Here to go home with you :).

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

Congrats to all four ^^
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*beams* Wow Tigs! This is so exciting! Thanks a bunch!! *watches and waits uhmmm... -patiently- for Tal and Kyra* :evil: It IS just like christmas! lol :D :angel:
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

AH! Ah ah!!

Awesome! I'd love to snag Shimmer. XD I've loved that gal for... well... forever, and I think that she and Galaxy will get along great!

Congrats everyone! (And I still hope we'll continue to play catch up!)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Donno about you guys, but catch up still sounds good to me!

Sooo, had an interview this passed week, will hear the results Monday, got another on this next Friday, missed my posting deadline for class, my man is impossibly tired and the deadline to go into basic training is getting closer and closer, started taking Aloe juice which seems to be helping my ulcer and stomach damage heal a bit, getting a little better on taking the vitamins that help make up for lack of nutrients in my severely restricted diet now, itching like mad for some good fun RP, was getting frustrated with driving but my man just helped me a LOT with that... And still dealing with a list of phobias, of course, but possibly making headway there. :)

*sits patiently to see who's left alone an' still needs da luff*

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

*luffs on Song* Watch any sort of acidic foods- tomatoes, oranges, etc etc. Citris is a no-no. Fruits and veggies sometimes irritate ulcers, as well as small seeds and nuts.

I'm the expert on ulcers hun. Comes with having them attack your intestines on a regular basis. :) Glad I no longer have one of 'em! Aloe typically is really good for your system though!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Terrible evil cold, and the doggies (as you well know) are brutal at the best of times. Can't wait until I get to go home on Sunday! Sleeping in my own bed again is going to feel soooo great.

Good luck on your interview! I'll be back online by then (hopefully) so you'll have to update me and let me know how it went!