[Scribbling]

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: [Scribbling]

Post by Songhue »

Hoorah indeed! Try to enjoy the vacation, and don't let the work get to you too much. Your job sounds wonderful. :) And thanks for letting us know, both about the guesses And about poofling!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Makes perfect sense! And lucky me, however I do think I might have used up all my luck if the rest are like this one *chuckles*. These guys are clever as heck though (blew my mind with the guess this serian contest!), so I'm sure it'll be found soon!

Woot for vacation time! But make sure you use some of that for vacation, eh? ;) We've got enough going on here right now, don't worry about us!

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Heh, apparently the guess the serian is my stronger suit... clues and outlines I think I can handle... Scribble's treasure hunt seems to have defeated me rather soundly at this point though. *impish grin* Hopefully soon I'll have more time to search the Fields more thoroughly. :P
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

See, the time is available to me, but not the patience. XD Had Started by reading every post in every thread word for word... Then went to quick skimming looking for something that stood out on each page of each thread.... And then got tired of it. ><' Am just not able to focus enough for it, more than likely.

*mergs and feels inadequate* Could prolleh find eet rather easy if my stupid brain would function properly..

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Post by Foxyfireswings »

I second that Songhue I just don't have the patience for it........ I did the exact same thing..... :(
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

AH! I literally scoured the board today for... well... err.. since 8 am. And it's now 5:30.

... don't look at me that way. I'm only slightly obsessed. :lol:

Anyhoo, didn't think I'd have the patience for it either, but if you keep at it guys you will suceed! Found my first clue:

http://sionayra.com/roleplay/viewtopic. ... 6&start=18

I hovered my mouse over the "piece of paper" part at the bottom of page 4, and up came a clue!

:D