Singles? XD

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Re: Singles? XD

Post by Kyra »

Her are my gals and gens who are single:
Mares:
Peace, SilverFlash
Stallions:
Dart- wondering Tigs if you want to pair locket to him, they seemed to get along in an interesting way. Or maybe not a pairing but I would love to roleplay Dart with her again.
Skid
Phantom- going to picky with him- he has hard time being around others, takes a long time to full trust someone. As of right now he is very protective of Kyra, will protect what he calls 'little sister' whom is Silverflash and he is good with Skid. He knows Kyra has other bonded's but he is not up to meeting them all yet. Though plane soon have him meet Amber and Crash, the others after.
Destiny- he needs to settle in before going looking, but he will be out there after that.
Autumn- he needs to settle in before going looking, but he will be out there after that.
I need a new image holder...lol

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo and Lucid actually both have their back story up - they were some of the few whom I had a word doc for :) But let's see if I can summarize a bit.

Lucid is creepy, for lack of a better word - he's vague, kind of gives the impression of something being not quite right with him, whimsical, quiet, unaffected, strange. He keeps himself an enigma, and seems to enjoy it. Then again, no one's ever really sure how he feels or what he thinks. He often speaks in riddles or peculiarities, or displays affected mannerisms to unsettle or frustrate those he comes in contact with.

Geo has a strong sense of justice based on her background. She will not suffer iniquity, but in doing so she's often blind to the shades of gray. The longer she's been in Sethe's keep, the more she's learning that her world isn't quite so clean-cut, and that unsettles her. She can be temperamental, cold, brooding, and snappish, but she's good at keeping a stoic front, and has a capacity for protection, and perhaps even tenderness. It's hard to say, since no one has ever seen her unguarded self.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I have always loved Lucid!^^ There is something about him. I would love to see where a Lucid and Silverflash rp would go. Let me know what you think. With his personality, he could really break her shy shell and make her stand up being the mare she wants to be!^^
I need a new image holder...lol

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Well, since everyone's jumping on the singles-train, I figure that I may as well join you all. :) I have a gaggle of mares, with the exception of Galaxy.

Mares
Nymph
Shimmer (I'll be particularly fussy with her. She has a special place in my heart.)
Ovela (when she's older, obviously, although I would be more than willing to listen to any sort of neat plot twist that might involve her. I like thinking ahead ;))

... Gem may be interested in something plot-wise, as I think she's pretty much given up on being a one-stallion kinda girl.

Stallions
Galaxy (again, I'll be fussy with him. He's really not looking for any sort of relationship as of now, but I wouldn't be opposed to RPing him with some more people)

Really, I'd just like to see my Serians with some different individuals. My babes are so... sheltered. Heh. Ask Tigs. I've been on an angsty streak as of late. :D They need to get out a bit more, and I'm always interested in getting them involved in some unique plot twists.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yes, yes you have. :D

No idea who Darroch mind wind up with. He's fair game when grown, but he'll be... Picky. Finding someone that can shake him up beyond living in the moment he's in will be hard - he doesn't think about 'does momma know I love her' or 'she's all mad at me now' or such things, just goes with things as they come. The one that can change that, in some way, and actually get to him (and thusly turn his whole world upside down) would be his kinda gal.

Hybrid and breeze don't really seem to have a preference. Guess you never know what to expect from your lovlies!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Ahaha, a couple of my guys are complicated. I think it's just Ether and SaphireSpin though..:)
Ether x Ash, but Lock is sort of on the side, right? I don't remember :S
and as for Saphire, she's in denial :oops: But her and Shamrock are seeming to get along fairly well? Her feelings for Hinote still bind her. Silly girl :)

Uumm, my single mares are...
Bark
Bayou
Satin-although she had a thing for Id :)
Trace

And my guys are:
Summer Solstice
Scry
Wisp-he's not really looking, but he'd give it a try if someone came along:) Same with Scry