Singles? XD

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Singles? XD

Post by Tigress »

I'm not sure how Ash would fly with her mate having a mistress XD I think she's a one-stallion only kind of gal who expects the same in return.

Darroch is cute, I wonder if Satomi will continue to warm to him as they grow. But the poor girl might be a little too tame to 'shake up his world' heh.

I'd like to see Lucid and Locket interact, and she and Dart were pretty fun too.

I think Bayou should meet Comet :3 fufufu.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

I'm not sure if she's so much a mistress... I forget how Silverdust put it. But it wasn't like that, I'm pretty sure:)

And I agree :) Bayou needs to get out more.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Tame might not be a bad thing. XD He's too young to tell what might interest him at all, it's just known that when she does (whoever she may be) it'll be because he's made to care for her enough to completely rearrange and shake things up for him - pausing to think of more than the current moment with things like 'she might not like that' or 'she seemed upset this morning, maybe I should visit her'

*is having way too much fun playin match maker*

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

I can tell you are. :D

I second a Darroch x Satomi reunion when they're older. I think they'd be adorable. All the foals this year are going to be an interesting bunch. Heh.

Tigs, you're a little match-maker yourself! :heart: Comet and Bayou. Hehe.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Speaking of match-makers, Tal, been stalking your board somethin Fierce. XD *keeps glarin at the latest post thinger at the bottom*

Flint be a multi-mare stallion, by the way - donno if that was mentioned afore or not. Hybrid is as well, though he may be a biiit pickier... He's a little strange when it comes to the mares. Even though he'd be willing to take more than one, he isn't likely to Find more than one that really fits the bill. Breeze is all loyal and such, though, so he's probably a one-mare kinda guy.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Sorry Song (and Tigs), it's been a busy weekend. I'm out tomorrow and I have a job thing on Tues as well, so we'll have to see how my evenings look. Other than that, there should be something up there by Wed at the latest. :)