Singles? XD

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Singles? XD

Post by Songhue »

No sorries! *bops with snugglepillow of luff-doom* Just be lettin ya know is eagerrrr.

*stops avoidin the quiz an' crawls off all sheepish to do the work an' go to bed*

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

sorry for late replies, college midterm papers, yuck

I had no idea Lucid would be so popular xD I' really haven't worked with him that much, so I'd be all up for an RP. Both Locket and SilverFlash are lovely, and it'd be interesting to see where they take him personality wise.

As for Lock and Ether, I had something in mind, but I wasn't sure if he was a single-mare stallion or not. I'll draw back if Ash has set claims already - Lock herself might not be quite at a stage where she's ready for a relationship in any case :) Would it be okay if a mentor relationship continued though? Ether's been quite good with helping me develop Lock's character, and I'd hate to lose that...

I'm still up for Hinote and Saphire, if she doesn't mind sharing him. As for Id and Satin, I enjoy their RP interaction, but given how Id's back-story has developed itself into such an angst-filled mess, I have a hard time seeing him even consider mating. He may surprise me yet though xD

With the exception of Hellion, Mist, and Cedar, I have a hard time seeing any of my serians as single-mate. Of course, some will be more difficult than others (Web, Avalir, Id, Lock), and that perception may change on eventual mates. I guess things just develop as I play with them :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

*hugs* no worries. School comes first, even when students preferred it won't. Cough- me last week, stupid unit tests.

Do you want me to start a thread with Silverflash for Lucid to join, or do you want to start it?
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Ether probably wouldn't have a problem with being a multi-mare kind of guy. But he would have a problem with upsetting Ash. I'm all for the mentor relationship, though. :) He tends to have a couple of those, haha.

As for Saphire, she wouldn't mind sharing. :) I like those two, for sure. I also have a feeling that Satin should spend some time getting over Fleet, as well.

If anyone wants to start something up with one of my guys, then just let me know :) I'm a bit rusty right now, but the only serians I might be picky with are Trace, Scry and Summer Solstice.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Breeze says he plans on messing with Zephyr in the party, once you reply. xD Something about finding a mare to keep up with him as he goes and finds trouble and challenges himself.

Though as he seems to have discovered his limit is something like two buckets or so he'll probably wind up dunking his head in freezing water before wandering off to find something else to do.

Silly males. Hybrid seems totally closed to the idea, currently. *shrugs*

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Silverdust, I completely understand the college midterm paper bit. Been there, done that, and it's entirely unpleasant. >_<

Hehe. Thanks Song. :) I can't wait to get back to the board, truth be told, and roleplaying in general. If tomorrow's interview goes by relatively quickly, hopefully I can get to some of that tomorrow night, although this weekend will be rather limiting, as I'll be back at home for Easter. But I should be able to get enough done on Wednesday and Thursday! And Breeze is ridiculous. :D Hehe. I can only imagine the number of intoxicated Serians that are going to result from that thread.

Glad to hear that things aren't quite so hectic for you anymore Kyra. :D

What's Cedar's back-story Silver? If you don't mind me asking. He's always kinda... intrigued me. :) And Rainer, you're hardly rusty! lol. Can't wait to see Stice out some more, now that you've adopted him. He's one shmexy beast. ^^

I'm only really picky with Galaxy and Shimmer, to be honest. I'm sure I'll be picky about Ovela when she's older. And Rein's open to RPing in general, since I'm still feeling him out. :) I'm sure I'll know more about what he wants later on, as I play with him a bit more and things develop. He's not really looking at the moment, but he may consider it in the future depending on what comes along. Most of my mares are open. Nip needs a stallion who can keep up with her and not coddle her. Nymph's a shy little sweetheart- she's not necessarily looking, but if she managed to find the right stallion, who knows? Karma, quite frankly, needs someone who can cope with her. Hehe.

Gem needs to get over her previous mate, Surf. And I'm not entirely sure that Tatter's a one mare kinda guy. I might be interested in RPing him with another, just to see if he's not ridiculously dependent on Mango. Mango wouldn't mind sharing. She's not the overly jealous type. For that matter, I'm not sure if Mango's a one-stallion mare, but I think she may have to be because while she's not overly jealous, Tatter is. >_<