Two Hearts Meeting

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Two Hearts Meeting

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle was pacing nervously at the drop off he loved so dear. it overlooked vallies and rivers, forests and plains, and had a spectacular view of the sunset. it was rock and earth, somewhat hard, but Mist wouldn't have to worry about that. almost without thinking about it he'd gathered soft grasses and fallen leaves from nearby to make her a sort of bed. there was so much he needed to say and so many butterflies in his stomach he expected to float away before she got there.

his heart was beating far too fast for his pacing. would she come? just as he was beginning to wonder he froze as he saw a soft, velvety shape move in the mist in the nearby woods. she was so beautiful...and he cared for her deeply.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Mist trotted through the swirling fog of the forest, enjoying the ethereal, cool touch that left glass beads shimmering veil-like on her coat. Mist...mist, she giggled slightly at the pun. Truly, it was amazing how juvenile she could be at times. It felt strange to be alone, without Hellion or Cedar or any of the others, it gave her a suttle, dark reminder of her wandering before...

She shook her head. She was here to talk to Sparkle, to make him feel better about...uhm...whatever was bothering him. She had to admit she was quite ignorant of these things, but she would try her best. She didn't want to enter in a dark mood.

Mist walked from the silvery veils of vapor and onto the dusty lookout. She smiled as she saw Sparkle pacing nervously. She whinnied a greeting.

"Hiya Sparkle!" she grinned, her voice warm with a childlike excitement seldom found in a grown mare, however young."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle felt a chill run down his spine and tossed his main as he lay next to the bed he'd made her. they might be here for awhile so she might as well be comfortable.

"hey." his voice was soft spoken but held just as much enthusiasm as hers did. normally socialble to a flaw this shyness was something new to him. it was wonderfull and frightening all at the same time.

"If you get thirsty there's a stream just over there." he motioned to he left and tried to hide his tremble as he saw the way the light hit her coat.

"Can we talk? I was hoping we could...help each other figure a few things out."

He shivered again from pure exitement and then gave a helpless sigh.

"I'm sorry. I'm nervous. look, the sunset's blue and purple tonight, why don't we just watch that for awhile."
Last edited by Songhue on Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

((Um, I know this has been mentioned before, but please don't powerplay ^_^))

Mist remained standing and cocked an ear back as he lay down. She was really too energetic to lie still at any time, not an open bounciness, but rather a constant flitting of her movements. She grinned at his suggestion, trotting over to the edge of the lookout. The breeze whipped her hair around, but she was not frightened by the panoramic view that stretched before her.

"There's no need to be nervous," she giggled, looking back at him over her shoulder, her teeth flashing in a glowing smile. "We're friends after all, right?"

She turned her face back to the wind. "It's pretty, the sunset," she murmured lightly. "I hardly ever see the sky like this, but it's alright, it makes it special..."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"That's why i come out here," Sparkle murmered. he debated with himself for awhile and then decided that it was now or never. "actually i was hoping to talk to you about that. friends i mean. and about how much you remember."

nervous as to how she'd react Sparkle tossed his main again and lay on his side. he wasn't bothered that she hadn't used the bed, someone else could enjoy it. he did want her close to him though, wanted her to know what this meant to him. but she seemed to have too much energy for either.

ooc| sorry, i didn't even realize. :stress: :stress:

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Friends and memories...friends and memories....

The words danced in her head like a mantra, wicked laughter and whispery dry leaf voices. Mist closed her eyes and shook them away, the way she had been taught in her new life. Well, she supposed she would start with the easier subject.

She smiled out at the open fields. "My friends...I suppose I'm new around here, I haven't met anyone outside the ones in the sisters' keep. Hellion probably the closest to me, though she seldom acts like it, but it's her nature I guess," she giggled lightly. "And there's Cedar who...ahm...he's my guardian, but I just never really know around him sometimes...and the others..."

There was always Eve's taunting smile and all-knowing look, but kind words beneath the facade. Brittle's fatherly affection masking small attraction, but Brittle was attracted to any pretty tail. Web's cool protection, and that warm spark in her eye whenever she saw her and Hellion together. Mirage and Id's silent acceptance and gruff tenderness. Hinote's uncertain kindness and Avalir's smile...

She couldn't put it into words so she didn't try. She smiled instead, a semi-forced one as she dove into the darker part of the question. "I don't remember anything, except the feeling that I'm missing something, that there's something important that I'll never remember..."

She sighed. "I'm afraid there isn't anything else."