Almost Like Velvet (For Id)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"But you cannot heal the scars that have already been left behind." She smirked, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. "The deeper the wound, the longer it takes to heal. Patience is needed."

She might have brought up something that had absolutely nothing to do with their current conversation, but she pretended not to notice. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall, true? You could always use his... Large-ness to your advantage."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He gave her a sidelong glance, slightly puzzled by her enigmatic statements, but shrugged nonetheless.

"I want him to have all his organs intact as well. I can conquer Brittle, if I had no...care for his own well-being."

He didn't know when his companions had started to mean more to him than nuisances, and he had decided not to question it often. Besides, it wasn't like he showed it at all.

He tilted his head, looking over the diamante water glittering in the sun. "It is rather like a delicate entanglement. You want enough power to win, but not to shatter the victory. Then it is nothing more than a hollow scar, and some are too deep to even bleed, let alone heal."

He would let her find her own meanings in the words. There was something about the hypnotic tides and the water, something unreal about the beach that called forth the vague thoughts in his head.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Cut it open enouph, and the blood will change colour. It doesn't always have to bleed to hurt." She replied flatly. Of course, she had mentioned two different things, but she didn't care at the moment. She could have been mumbling prayers for all she knew, the water was so entrancing.

She suddenly clicked back to reality, and flashed him a smirk. "Or your scared to get your butt whooped."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He gave her a grin back, sensing the playful venom behind her words. At least there was no more drifting...

"Or maybe I'm too good for the likes of street brawlers like those two," he smirked, tilting his head slightly. He cantered a bit into the deeper water, the sun flashing of the droplets he stirred up, casting them up like stars.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Doubt it. All you stallions think the same." She smirked, watching him as if he were crazy. She did not follow him into the water, she simply lowered her head so the tip of her nose skimmed the surface

"All brawn and no brains. Thats what I think." She gave a sly grin, then backed away from the salty liquid, watching it carefully.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He laughed shortly, an unfamiliar sound in his throat. He looked at the slowly rocking waves.

"And females are all beauty and no mind," he responded, giving her another wry galnce.