Almost Like Velvet (For Id)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"If I had no mind, then I would not be smarting off to you right now. Meaning I'm not beautiful." She smirked knowing for a fact that she was nothing compared to other mares.

"Maybe other females, but that only goes for the much prettier ones that make stallions drool and follow their every wish."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He smirked, looking at the horizon again. "But there are those from that caste that do have a mind," he smiled faintly, recalling the fiendish Eve. "And those are ever the more dangerous..."

He looked back at her, tilting his head slightly. "Your pretty enough. And why have beauty when you, as said, have brains."

His gaze drifted again. "I guess we are outsiders in that respect."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She shrugged as best as her anatomy would allow, and sighed. "I guess so. Not everyone can be part of everything."

Another faint blush creeping onto her face, and she turned away. "Fleet would have flipped out on a comment such as that." She mumbled. "Id. Tell me the truth, how many mares have you met other then the ones that you share a bonded with?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He smiled lightly, still studying the horizon. "One, you."

He flicked up water with his hoof, watching the drops arc down and glitter like diamonds on fire. His face was neutral.

"It is the truth. I do not socialize very often. We met by chance, and it is the way that our carmaderie began. I do not go out of my way to meet others, it is just the way I am."

He flicked his mane slightly. "Besides, the company of those under the sisters' care is about all the feminine interaction I am willing to take, you excepted."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She closed both her eyes and arched her neck, stretching. "Maybe you should get out more. You might find someone." She opened an eye, glancing at him.

"The sisters? What are their names, out of curiousity."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

The waves were lapping against the red crest on his chest now. He shrugged.

"I do not need to find anyone, I am content as I am now."

He kicked up some more spray. "The sisters are Sanguine, Sethe, and Sive. Almost all the serians I know belong to one faction. I am bonded to Sanguine, along with Brittle and Hinote."

He sighed. "It is a more elaborate setup than most around her, I believe."