Circle In Progress- Members Needed ^^

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chaos had been anticipating the question, which is why he'd thought of Frostbite. The mare torn between so many stallions. He only hoped her current crush led her on a happier path. If not, someday she'd find hers, he knew.

"I don't mind at all. Anyone is welcome to join, lover." He purred, nibbling on her cheekbone to remind her that he was just as sensual as the afore-mentioned Brittle.

"I don't think there's anyone I'd usher in, personally. Most are already in circles and Beta and Frost have current crushes." He chuckled and shook his head.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web sighed in relief, and at the nibble, but quickly retaliated with a bite to his earring again. She grinned. That was good, now everything was taken care of, at least in her court. She raised one eyebrow.

"Beta and Frost? Really?" she had always imagined them, well, unattainable. But she had thought that of herself at first too.

"Who?" she questioned, this time devilishly.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chaos sighed and shook his head, thinking of the equally spicy mares, and how they'd looked when he had accidentally walked in on mare-talk.

"Frostbite really misses someone from her past... Shew knew Prophet when she was younger, but he vanished. And just recently he's popped up again. Something about their first meeting never really left her. I told her not to get her hopes up, he's wild, and she's already been hurt enough." He shook his head once more and gave Web a helpless and sad smile that said he'd done everything he could.

"Beta..." This time it was his turn to grin devilishly. Web would find this too amusing... "I'm sure you heard about a certain stallion having a 'cute butt'? Well, she hasn't changed her opinion since then...." He left it off for Web to get the full effect. Hopefully this time Avalir wasn't listening in. That'd be bad.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web snorted. Forget Avalir listening in, she hoped Eve wasn't anywhere within a five mile radius. She smiled at Chaos, a bit impish.

"Oh, Ava-chan, he never seems to get a break," she shook her head. "It's a wonder why he's still single." Well, technically so, even though he put up with Eve's possessiveness.

She also raised her eyebrows at news of Frost. She knew she didn't understand the frostfire mare, but it always seemed she chased after the ones beyond her grasp. She hoped that osmeday she would find...whatever she was looking for...

She shrugged. "Who knows, maybe she'll have a chance? She's very entrancing herself, I know if I were a stallion I'd be more than happy to have her as my ball-and-chain."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chaos ducked his head at the comments about Frost. A part of him still felt strangely connected to her, and he didn't need a reminder of that. Especially not coming from Web...

"Uh yeah, she's nice." He commented, trying to wave it off and keep his composure.

"Avalir a real mare's stallion eh? Well, Beta is convinced that she's destined to be single so she's been trying to convert one of our newcomers- Sirensong, into worshiping his nice butt. However, she's spoken to... Hinote I think, and if she considered any- it'd be him." He sighed, confused with it all. All the mares were slowly getting mates, Aqua was the only one so far with NO desire to date ANYTHING. And nobody really knew why...

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

She pawed the ground, sensing Chaos's discomfort. Oops. She knew the vague shadows of what had transgressed between them, and to say she wasn't unsettled would be a lie. But, she knew she still loved him, he still loved her, so all was good with her world. But she hadn't known he would still be uncomfortable about the situation.

She smiled and attempted to bring the conversation into a more relaxing light. "Yes, he's popular amongst our females and some others. He's got the whole bishonen angst deal, complete with dark and jaded heart plus an attempt at suicide and total disregard for his own safety."

She laughed. The whole dialogue might have seemed morbid, but it was the dark sense of humor that occured often. Like an ER nurse snickering when someone lost a finger doing something stupid. "We've actually had to pin both brothers into a circle, maybe of interest to their admirers."