The Summer Solstice Gathering

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice nudged his shoulder. "That's fine. Either she'll learn to love you, or if not, it was never meant to be. Maybe there is someone even better out there for you."

He laughed at the eye on comment. "Not really. My best friend is still just a filly, so I won't really know until I see her again."

"Yeah, she's starting a Circle. We both said we would. It was sort of a contest thing. Whoever made the first Circle would be better or something. But it was a childish fantasy. I think I'm still going to start one, though."
Stice grinned.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

grinning in return he gave Stice a nip on the ear saying "it's too bad about having to wait and see but she'd be lucky to have you. and how'd you get so smart anyway, i think i need a but of that instant wisdom myself. as far as circles....well i'd be happy to join with either you or Saphy but i'm already in one. i don't really know anyone though and it hasn't effected me any so i might as well not be. it's confusing."

he tossed his main and grinned again, one that wasn't so innocent this time, and added "what are you thinking of calling your circle? nothing like White Rose, i'm sure. i know some one that's wanting to start a circle of their own but no one's said anything so they might be up for yours.....if your sister doesn't get them first. then again some just don't believe in them."

he shrugged and looked up at the sun as a cloud passed over it. he'd wanted in a circle himself for friends and maybe a mate but he really couldn't do anything like that when he didn't know anyone. things could be the same if he pulled out but he thought that that might make someone mad so he was waiting to decide. if he did he could be in Stice's though, at least then he would know someone in it.

but that's if you decide to pull out of the Violet Sunrise, he reminded himself. you still don't even know what's going on with that.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Not sure exactly," Stice replied. "I'm thinking something like

Sunset Stars
Meadow Grass
Lightning Flash
Starlit Sky
Midsummer’s Eve
River Pebbles
Guarding Forest
Forgotten Dream.

Or maybe Darkness Falling. What do you like?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"i think i like the Forgotten Dream best. it's strong but it's not blunt. it leaves an opening, i think. and there's nothing restrictive about it, it's not like a circle where only certain serians can join. but that's just me, it's your circle. what's your favorite name?"

this was actually fun. and he'd missed Stice in all the time they'd not seen each other, though he had to admit that squirt definatly wouldn't fit him anymore. no more fond mental nick names for him; he was just Stice now. but that was alright, Stice fit him just as well as anything. it was nice to have a new friend found in an old pal.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"You do? Indi gave that one to me." Stice blew his forelock out of his eyes. "I really don't know which one I like best. That's why I gave them all to you." He smiled.

"How's Songhue doing?"
- Lilah

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle's eyes glazed over at the mention of his bonded. he was still getting used to her, strange as she was.

"i think she's doing fine. it's hard to tell with her; she's very quiet and reserved when it comes to how she is. but she likes to check on me, make sure i'm not out breaking my own heart or anything. i think.....she feels hunted. haunted. she keeps showing up in a wolf form, a white one to she's almost invisible until she wants you to see her. and her eyes are guarded. i don't know what i can do to help her."

he shook his head, worried about the wind sprite, and then looked back at Stice. "she's only ever showed her real form to me the once, right after she became my bonded. she looks so frail.....and no matter what body she has she always seems insubstantial. at least you really know indi. that's something at least, and she's good at thinking of names. Songhue just knows a thing's true name in the old language. that's the best she could offer. and i've never seen her mad, not even upset. she's hidden."

pausing, he looked down at the breeze that tickled his hooves and then sighed. "i'm really just confused. can you think of anything? anything i could do to get close to a wind sprite?"