Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

I'm So Confuzzled!

Post by Butterfly »

'Ello friends,

Songhue has informed me that adoption day is on Thursday, which is great. But, I don't know if I need to premake a page...actually, I'm not sure at all what I should do for adoption day. Thanks :D

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Hey :)

This topic actually belongs in the help section, so I'm going to move it there. As for your question...

New people have traditionally premade pages, so yes, to adopt you will eventually need a premade page.

Since I'm currently switching over the rules for newcomers, there's a bit of a problem with how the system will work... the people who are approved and seasoned adopters would need to vote on whether or not you are accepted. Since that's not quite the system yet, I'm going to ask you to reply to this with a statement saying why you should be allowed to adopt (doesn't have to be buisness-like (i.e. unfriendly), but it can be :) ) and I'm going to ask all adopters in the Adopter's Chat to PM me with their vote.

I don't know if I'll get enough votes by tomorrow, though.... we'll see, but I'd need at -least- 5 :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Oh sorry, hehehe... :)

So, does it matter what site that I get hosting at...because I'm at piczo.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

I think I should be able to adopt a Serian, because I live and breath horses and the internet, hahaha. But seriously, I understand that they are more than just little drawings, and I would never, ever edit or give away a Serian. I know that I'm not always the most active (or the smartest for that matter), but I do my best and will always do so. Plus, one of my favorite things to do on the internet is roleplay, and I'm proud to say I am quite literate.

But mostly, I just really admire Serians and would love to have one roam on my page. Thank you!

~Butterfly

P.S. Was I supposed to post this now...gosh I'm so lost...:D oh well!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Nope! Hosting doesn't matter, so long as everyone is able to see it :)

Also, it would really help if you posted the link to the premade page (assuming it's done). That would give everyone a really good idea as to how involved you plan to be with your Serian, and if you're good at following the rules :)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Oh, I always follow the rules! :D I'll have it up in a jiffy.

Thanks!