Circle Of White Roses

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire paused, listening to Faith ramble on. She forced on a smile when she called her darling, but inside wasn't too happy about it. She wasn't darling, and she prooved that sometimes. She glanced at Quest, this time her smile was real. "We're talking about circles, since I'm starting one. Care to join?" She asked, flicking back an ear.

She flicked her gaze to Faith again. "Bubble... I sort of remember him from the party a while ago... My childhood memories aren't as good as they used to be."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber looked over at Quest. "So how is Chidory doing?" Crash looked at Amber,' great i have know clue who Bubble and Chidory are?' Seeing the cofussed look in his eyes, Amber explained to him who they were.
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest turned his attention to faith, recognizing her as one of the other serians that was in the raffle.
"Its been awhile faith, I'm so sorry I did not recognize you before, please forgive me. Are you happy with your new bonded?"
Turning his attention to Saphire, giving her a shy smile he said.
"A circle? I would live to join if you really don't mind."
Flapping his big butterfly wings, Quest turned to Amber.
"Chidory is doing great, we went on a long ride yesterday."
"How is everyones Bondeds?"

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"It is a pleasure meeting you again quest.Yes I love my new bonded more freedom then ever which was all i ever wanted but now i dont know what i want.How do you like your new bonded?"Faith smiled at quest then looked at Crash."You have an amazing design on you!I wish i had a cool design I would die to have one."Faith looked behind her."Bubble is my half mate only because he wont join a circle with me I think im gonna make my own insteadbecause I think he would most definatly join then but I would love to be here I dont know what im gonna do with myself.Well I dont think im gonna join this circle."Faith started to back away."Alright I guess im gonna get going now ok bye you guys nice meeting you i wish i could join but i can't right now."Faith turned around and walked back up the hill and ran towards the direction of Her and bubble's apple tree hoping she'd find bubble there.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Thats great" She grinned, adding another name to the list she had in her head. "I don't mind at all." Her mind flicked back to the colt she had met all that time ago. Stormy was his name, wasn't it? She hadn't seen him since they were young... His sister either, for that matter.

"Rainer is fine. A bit depressed lately though." She shrugged as best as she could, flicking her gaze to the ground.

ooc| Ok, so the count now is: 2 Mares, and 2 Stallions.

Mares:
-Amber
-SaphireSpin

Stallions:
-Crash
-Quest

I'm going to stop taking in serians until the rest of the foals are done, in case they want to join.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber flicked her forlock so it landed on her right eye. "Kyra is fine. She takes Crash and I for really long rides on Friday. She is busy now that she is high school. Also she misses hanging out with Chidory."

Crash glanced at SaphireSpin. " So why do you think she is a bit down?"
I need a new image holder...lol