Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Brittle snorted. As, so she wanted to play naughty eh? We-ell, he could do so just as easily.

He gave her a devilish smirk. "Alone? Well, then perhaps I should be alone more often, as it seems to draw beauties such as yourself. As to what I could do for you..."

He placed a light kiss, chastely, on the edge of her mouth. He drew back, returning that seductive look. "Find me when you can return the favor in full, ladybird. Such games can break a stallion's heart."

He turned and sauntered off into the crowds.

"Well, I didn't know you were up for experimentation darling," Web smirked, fluttering her eyelashes. She gave a suggestive look toward Tinsel. "What do you say, Tinsel-chan?"

She gave a lopsided grin at Silver. "Uh-oh, seems your boyfriend's a bit possessive Chaos. But then again, that puts all the fun in a liaison."

She laughed slightly, enjoying herself throughly.

Avalir sighed as he saw Brittle's response to the mare. He rose to his feet gracefully, giving an apologetic smile to Frostbite. "I'm sorry, but I have to go make sure Brittle doesn't start a riot."

It would be awkward to leave her in such a state, and selfish. He widened his grin a bit. "Why don't you join the festivities, it might take your mind off things..."

He started to go, but looked back. "I'll come back, if you still need someone to talk to. I'm afraid that's all I can really do."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Zephyr laughed throatily, giving a wild toss of her mane. Drowning eyes set into his own as she raised an eye curiously. "Beauties such as myself? Oh you flatter me!" The next move was very unexpected and she found herself blushing while trying to maintain the eyes of a temptress. "Games, my dear? No such thing, but I look forward to when we meet again.." She allowed him to go, pouting slightly and stomping a hoof. Rats, he wasn't as thick-headed as Chaos and hadn't fallen for it.

Tinsel just allowed her mouth to open and close a few times before sighing and shaking her head. "It seems I have little choice in the matter!" She grinned at her mate as this was said, while Chaos coninued to 'oogle' Web plenty.

Frostbite nodded as Avalir began to wander off, sighing sadly. "Thank you, I think I'll wait here... I'm not in too much of a massively social mood. I'd like it if you returned eventually." She commented, curling more into herself as she got a comfortable position.

Chime looked behind her and flattened her ears, what was going on? Hadn't Arch already picked? He loved her, not Titan... right? Although her heart was racing and she hardly heard Beta's words, she continued to gaze periodically at the other yellow mare and laugh as if the conversation were still her focial point of interest.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Silver Fox gritted his teeth as he watch "The Kiss". He knew she didn't mean it, and it kind of looked like the stallion didn't really mean it either, but still....

Then the stallion turned and walked away. Silver Fox switched his mode of thought and was furious that the stallion could refuse such a beautiful mare. How could he turn his back on her? Idiot.

Huh? He was having more of "those" thoughts again. How weird. He wanted to go out to Zephyr and console her, but his joke hadn't fully played out yet and being caught out in the open with an angry Titan just wasn't exactly a good idea. He'd have to wait till Zephyr came to him.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch flicked his ears back slightly, and side stepped away from Titan, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "...Flowers? What flowers? ...Titan, I don't know what your talking about." He raised a brow, and glanced at Chime, looking as if he were pleading for some sort of assitance.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Zephyr straightened her posture out as she walked near the tables, acting as if nothing were amiss. Suddenly, almost quicker than the eye could follow, she did a fall to the ground and roll under the table. Her eyes found Silver Fox easily enough and she grinned shyly. "I suppose I've got a lot to learn as far as making warriors weak at the knees goes." She chuckled good-naturedly, having no clue he'd seen anything. "How's the Titan situation?" She asked, eyes glimmering as she scooted closer. Her tail cascaded over his like a blanket and it was the first time she'd really noticed that his tail was different... very cute.

Chime flattened her ears in discomfort... why would Arch give Titan flowers? She scooted a little closer, but didn't yet interrupt the conversation. She gave helpless eyes to Arch, she trusted that he wouldn't go behind her back and try to be with Titan without telling her... but why would the mare make up such a claim? It was confusing...

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Titan said, "The flowers you sent with that little squirt Silver Fox as an apology. A little mushy but sweet." She nuzzled his neck...but a little voice in the back of her head was already screaming, "You've just been had!" If that was the case she was going to pound that little pipsqueak colt into the ground....

Weak knees...well Silver Fox was no warrior and Zephyr had that effect on him, particularly in such cramped quarters. Good thing he was already lying down.

"Umm, Titan..." he peeks under the tablecloth and starts giggling. "She's nuzzling that poor confused stallion. He must be freaking out right about now. And what was the name of his girlfriend? She's giving him looks, probably figures Arch has been fooling around or something." The colt smirked.

"Sorry that dumb stallion you picked on was too dense to see what he was being offered. His loss, no?" He gave her a helpful smile, letting her know that it wasn't her skills that weren't any good, but rather the stallion was just an idiot and nothing would have worked on him.