A Fiesta is in Store

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

A Fiesta is in Store

Post by Bright Promise »

Fiesta trotted along, shaking the festive threads that made up his tail. It had been a long time since he met any new Serians, and it was this fact that called for a Fiesta of the grandest kind. He could hear the Mariachi band play in his head and he hummed along beating out rhythms with his hooves, and then the finish came. With a clamor, he trampled along, lacking grace, and swung in a circle, landing with his front legs spread straight in front of him and his back legs in an uncomfortable squat behind him.

"Owww..." he whimpered quietly, digging his obviously emarrassed face into the ground.
Image ImageImageImage

Land of Rhul Weblog ~ Land of Rhul (Coming "Soon"!)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle looked at the new stallion and wondered if he was always so goofy. he tilted his head and tossed his main, not yet decided if he wanted to go say hi. flicking his sun-gold tail at some pesky flies, he stepped closer, thinking that if nothing else he could get a good look at him. he'd been meeting a lot of new serians but he didn't want to meet so many that others thought he was pushy, always shoving himslef in their faces. he had a hard time keeping still and liked to be with others but he was aware that some would think him overbearing

Last edited by Songhue on Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

Post by Bright Promise »

Fiesta propped himself up with his front legs and dragged his hind legs forward, giving him enough leverage to pick his embarrassed body off the ground. He dusted off the dirt and thought to himself, "Well, at least no one saw me." He then turned around and saw something not too far away. He cringed, "Spoke too soon, I guess."
Image ImageImageImage

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

tossing his main, Spakrle couldn't help but grin. he seemed fun and festive, someone who'd like talking to him. he just didn't want to make too many enimies, well he tried not to but he didn't know how that was working out so far. he was very self concience around strangers.

"nice trick. i hope you don't mind if i decide not to try it. i'm Sparkle, and you look like someone who could use a help up."

well, he though as he stepped closer to the newly standing serian, i've already been spotted. i might as well say hi.

"you seemed happy," Sparkle grinned. "is there anything special or is anyone allowed to play around?"

he knew what would make him dance like that but he didn't say it. he might not be able to stay still but he was still stuck on Mist. he supposed he would be until another mare showed an interest in him.

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

Post by Bright Promise »

"Well," Fiesta replied, "The dance wasn't exactly *suppose* to go that way..." He took his embarrassment in stride, "But it was mildly entertaining none-the-less."

He shook the dirt out of his mane, "No, everyone is invited, I am celebrating my arrival to Sionayra, I've been in a different land for some time."

Fiesta noticed that the other male's attention had drifted off while he talked, "Err, so what's you're name? Mine is Fiesta."
Image ImageImageImage

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

shaking himself back from his wanderings, Sparkle sighed and grinned.

"I'm Sparkle. and it sounds fun, having a welcome home party for yourself. tell me about where you went and i'll teach you a new dance if you want."

he hoped that he hadn't seemed rude when his mind had wandered but it was something he couldn't really control. and in either case, he still wanted to hear his tale and espessaly to dance, to swim, to run. the bright day made him feel energetic and it was getting harder and harder for him to act 'normal.'