I Was Waiting On A Different Story

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

I Was Waiting On A Different Story

Post by Rainer »

"GET AWAY!" She snapped, bucking at her father. Spin reared to avoid being struck, glaring at SaphireSpin. "Saphire!" He snapped, landing the rear and moving to her side.

He spoke firmly to her for a minute, with the restless mare rolling her eyes and sighing heavily. "Frig off." She finally muttered, giving her father a glare that could easily stop a large stallion in his tracks. She whirled away from him and took off at a gallop, occasionly neighing and kicking up her heels, making sure Spin saw.

The red stallion sighed, and lowered his head. He knew going at such speeds and bucking was dangerous... But what could he do? He wasn't the stallion he used to be.

Saphy vanished into the forest below Rainer's Hill, she rounded a bend and slowed to a nice trot, flicking her mane. "That'll show him." She mumbled, glaring at the ground passing beneath her.

She soon felt her rage evaporate, and she returned to her usually shy self. She haulted and looked around, the trees above not allowing any light to pass between it's branchs, making the place fairly dark. A small stream was trickling by a couple feet to her left, that was the flapping of bird's wings were the only sounds.

Her lonliness soon caught up to her, and she started glancing around nervously. A cold wind picked up, ruffling her mane and tail and sending chills down her spine. Why did she leave when she did? It was fall, and of course it would start to get cold. The leaves had started falling, but not to the point where the ground was covered in them, but where you could look around you and point out a couple here and there.

She sighed, closing her eyes and thinking of a warmer place.

Last edited by Rainer on Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle wandered closer to the mare, wondering if she could use some company. he'd seen her with Spin, and thought that if nothing else he could see if she'd tell him to leave. she certainly looked like she needed a friend.

"hello? need some company? sometimes that helps."

he stopped, not too close but not too far either, and looked closer at her. it was Saphy! so he was finally meeting Stice's sister. apparently he wasn't the only one who could be fierce when wanted.

"i know your brother! wow, so you're Saphy, i was wondering if i'd ever meet you!"

grinning, he flicked his tail, and took a step closer, hoping his little moment hadn't made her want to be rid of him. he'd been wanting to meet Stice's sister for some time.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Eve sat near the small stream, farther away from the two serians and hidden behind a small bend in the crystalline brook. One of the few dapples of sunlight danced over her cyan coat, drawing an entrancing glow of light and shadow contrast. Her sultry, electric blue eyes watched the pair quietly, not drawing any attention to herself. She was not sure she would be welcome in the forest, distant as it was from her own home, or by the young mare's attitude.

A small smile graced her lips. The girl had trampled in in a rage, and she could see the spark of teen rebellion in her mutterings and sharp movements. It brought back her own memories, but she shrugged it off airily. It was not time to dwell on past mistakes, for now, she played the part of a silent observer.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| Eve is beautiful! *sighs*

That was odd. Sparkle glanced back over his shoulder as his ear twitched, turning toward what sounded like breathing. It could have just as easily been the wind though so he didn't really think about it. Then he had the thought that he knew the mare's name but she didn't know his. His grin widened and he tossed his main again, pawing at the ground.

"I'm Sparkle, be the way. So is there any particular reason you just bit your dad's head off? You're upset if nothing else but if i were you i could use some sort of an ear. Just an offer," he shrugged.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She jumped slightly, turning her head towards Sparkle. "Um.. Yeah, Stice is my brother... Pleasure to meet you." She paused for a moment before answering his other question, taking her time with replying.

"It was just a small fight... We have them all the time." She shrugged, gazing calmly at him through red and purple strands of her forelock. She twitched her head to the side, swearing she had just seen a tiny bit of blue out of the corner of her eye... It was probably just the water a farther bit away.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He shrugged and decided it would be best not to persue the Spin thing. It had seemed alot bigger than small to him. But then he was one way and she was another.

"So do you always come here after your 'small fights' or is this a special occasion?" Pausing, he tilted his head and thought he might as well try and make conversation istead of just giving out questions. He was curious, he couldn't remember much of anything about his parents, but he didn't want to be rude either. And he still thought that when the breeze shifted he could hear a faint rhythm in it, like someone breathing. He also thought he was just missing Stice.

"I have one spot I go to. it's a rise, a cliff, and there's a lake not too far away. It's just a small clear spot at the edge of a forest but I like it. It's a good place to watch the sun."