A Fiesta is in Store

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

Post by Bright Promise »

"Hi Sparkle," Fiesta smiled brightly, "Nice to meet you." He bobbed his head from side to side and added, "If it one thing I know, it is how to throw a party! Even it is just for myself..."

"Where I went, you ask?" He stopped for a moment, deciding how to tell his particularly boring story with a dab of flare and hyperbole. After adjudicating a proper response, Fiesta continued, "I am bonded to a lady that lives in the Land of Rhul. She runs a few animal programs out there that takes animals from Rhul and send them out to other worlds as well as take in new animals as well. I lived in the north where the weather was wonderful all the time and I had pleanty of food and entertainment and my friend Sprite. But do you know the one thing that wasn't there?" he asked Sparkle.
Image ImageImageImage

Land of Rhul Weblog ~ Land of Rhul (Coming "Soon"!)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ahh, a game. grinning, Sparkle shifted his weight and said, "of course not, i don't even know Sprite. but let me see; was it something new, something you haven't seen or met before?"

he tossed his main and shifted again, thinking that he would eventually have to see about the one called Sprite. that way they would share someone they knew and maybe become better friends for it.

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

Post by Bright Promise »

"Hehehe." Fiesta laughed, "Well, I /have/ seen one before but not since I was back in Sionayra when I was little."

This was an amusing conversation, although the apparent game's answer wasn't as amusing, Fiesta let Sparkle continue with his guessing.
Image ImageImageImage

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Well if you haven't seen it since you were young here then it's not where you were. So it has to be something I should know about."

Bright eyed at the puzzle, Sparkle tilted his head and paced a circle around Fiesta, just for an excuse to move. he was turning out to be as fun as he looked.

"I'm assuming there were others like you there. So that can't be it. What about something that can only be found here? If it's unique to Sionayra that might limit it some."

Sparkle chuckled and thought that he was rather no good at these types of games. But he might still be able to get it.

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

Post by Bright Promise »

"Hehehe" Fiesta laughed, his eyes shining. He couldn't hold it in any longer. "This is going to sound completely silly, but it was females, there are absolutely no females in Rhul, where my bond lives!" He shook his mane back and forth, "Gets to be hum drum out there with no one to impress!"
Image ImageImageImage

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle laughed so hard he felt his sides ache. He had to admit, he had a point there.

"Well, im afraid i'm far from female but i see your point. Why aren't there any where you come from?" He chuckled again and looked over his shoulder towards his home. "I'm afraid there's none where i come from either. It's just me and my bonded so far. That's why I come here so often."

Grinning, he tossed his main again and thought he might like a hand at a few females himself. It might help him to get over Mist.