Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

PNUEMONIA! :stress: oh you poor girl...*lays you in bed and tucks you in* now stay in bed. *straps you in for reasurence* :D
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*offers locks adn chains* Yea, she should stay in bed, but when she gets on I'd like her to read what I put under The End Battle; it's finished but I need her opionon on something :) And when she gets back around to writing more here I'll be waiting ;)

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

ohh, chains and padlocks...*politly grabs them and adds to straps* good idea ;)
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:P I'll read it when I read it, just be patient. *struggles to get free* no not the chains!! :?:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*tries not to nag and look like it's patient* Yessss, I think chains is just what we need. And if you behave I won't have to use my pet bazooka. :evil:

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:stress: oh dear!

As they stood there in the embrace they thought about forever. "Should we go?" Cannabis said feeling like he could float right into the air. "Okay, lets go" They walked back the way they had come and eventually got to the lake for a swim.

After a long swim and talk to get to caught up on each others lives. Getting out and shaking off the excess water Cannabis led Ivy to where they had first seen each other. "Ivy, I need to ask you something." Looking into her puzzled eyes he asked her, "Ivy, will you marry me?"