Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*faints* Marriage! I love it! Oohhhh, what will she say, what will she say?!?

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

just the same here Songhue.
*faints* Marriage! I love it! Oohhhh, what will she say, what will she say?!? :oops: ;) :out: :shock: :? :oops: ;) :out: :shock: :?
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

lol, Tink you really bust me up. *dances* I can't hardly wait to hear what she'll say. It's such a mean teaser!

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

you guys are hillarious!! I'd think that her answer would be completly obvious...

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

i bet she'll say %&$ !!!!! oh, i can't wait!!*reads heartland till it rippeds*dances with nervousness like Songhue**looks expectedly but patintly* :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I think I know, but everyone has reserves. I just finished this book where this couple were soooo in love but they both had reserves and you kept waiting to see what would happen with them. So will she be shy and say not right now or will she say yea and live happily ever after? Which side will win????? :oops: