*gazing about. . .*

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

*gazing about. . .*

Post by Nyx »

A single mare gazes around the field, not exactly sure if she belongs. Ears flat, she sniffs the air searching for danger. Cautiously, she ventures a few steps further and begins to nibble a blade of grass.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Another Serian who had come to Sionayra looking for his meadow-mate happens to pop out of the trees nearby and spots this other one.

He steps closer, at first thinking it might be who he's looking for, and quickly realizing it couldn't possibly be... the only thing similar about the two is the fact they both have spikes down their backs.

He ponders how to react for a moment, and decides to approach and ask if this other has seen his meadow-mate.

He coughs, to announce his presence if she had not heard him and slowly approaches. "Hello..." he draws his words out, unsure if this other is friendly or not. "I'm Thyme and was wondering if you had seen a serian by the name of Venom... she has spines or spikes down her back, green skin, firey tail..."
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Thistle looks up, startled, she was not expecting anyone to approach her. She raises her head and looks at the Serian speaking to her. Unsure of how to react, she decideds to ease back a step before she answers.

"No, I have seen no one since I got here."

She reclaims the step she took and slowly approaches Thyme, hopeing that he is friendly.

"My name is Thistle, it's nice to meet you. I am rather new here, so I hope I don't offend you by being leary."

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

"Oh, okay," he states, to her negative on a Venom-spotting.

He laughs, a light, friendly laugh, at her comment about being leary.

"Then I hope I have not offended you by doing the same."

He grins brightly and tilts his head, as though it helps him think somehow. "Thistle is a fitting name, methinks. I'm not sure how mine fits in, but, it's not a bad name..."

His voice trails off. "Well, I guess I don't really have to go searching about for Venom. I was just wondering when she was going to go back to Emeral and thought I'd venture here, find her, and ask. She's spent a lot of time here recently... But she can certainly take care of herself." He chuckles.

"What brings you to Sionayra?"
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Thistle thinks about Thyme's question for a moment.

"I guess I'm just looking for a friend. Phoenyx is the only one I have right now. Well, I guess she is more than a friend, since I am bonded to her. I would like to have some friends like me, and I like your name, it's very original"

Thistle laughs a bit and decides that there really isn't any reason to be leary of this Serian.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Thyme smiles and seems to relax a bit. "Looking for a friend is somewhat the reason I am here as well... Though I don't know if Venom and I are friends anymore," he pauses. "Or if we ever were at all." He frowns a bit.

"Anyways, I don't think I'm..." he eyes her mane. "Like you."

He shuffles his hooves around. "Since you'd said you're looking for friends like you," he smirks, joking a bit with her.

"And I don't think your bondmate is like you, either," he pauses. "Unless she or he is a Serian? That would be interesting." He grins brightly.
I am the Amused Bobbin!