Bolting in the depths XD

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Bolting in the depths XD

Post by zelda324 »

Bolt decided it was time to get out for a while and see new things and meet other serains. He was bolting around under the water of a large lake and he then came to the suface. His neck was over the water as he zipped around the water. He then got a little bored and swam to shore , and he pulled himself out of the water some and just rested half in and half out of the water. He rested for a while thinking about alot of odd things and wondered if he would meet other serains out here, and then he though maybe it would be great if he could join a circle everyone else was in one well except Bubble. Though he was always waiting for the right time to do something and it always seemed to work no matter what is was. So in some way you could say that Bolt was a little jealous because even Spirit had a circle and it wasn't that long ago she grew up. So in someway he was hoping that this meet would maybe bring him in a circle or at least get a start getting friends to maybe think about a circle.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Suddenly just in front of him a golden brown form leaps into the water. *splash!* Drops of water fly everywhere as a graceful four-legged mare strokes through the water. Her powerful body making up for being born a creature of the land, unlike the quite adorable little fish-tail she probably just surprised the wits out of.

Soft gray forelock drips water down her fine-boned face and the sun catches the brillient amber color of her eyes. She spotted him mere seconds after her splashing entry and says hello.

"Why hello there cutie-pie! I didn't see you there before I leaped. I do hope I didn't scare you?" her voice is warm and sweet like honey with just enough purr to be smexy instead of tooth aching. Plenty of stallions had gotten weak in the knees over that voice, how lucky that Bolt didn't have any. ~.^

((XD!! This is even more fun than I thought it would be! *giggles* ))

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bolt was starting to slowly doze off his fish tail fin was just floating in the cool water. He had heard a slapsh in the water, and he jerked up looking around quickly wondering who was there. When his gaze finally locked on top the one who had jumped over him, he was basically speachless. The mares voice was like that of honey, and it made him feel like he wasn't in this world at that time. Shaking his head he looked over at her and smiled "Well hello there...nah you really didn't scare me just surprised me thats all" he chuckled as he looked at her.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Awe what an adorable smile he has! Tigress thinks, immediately liking what she saw. This one was really lovely to look at, beautiful dark blue coat with lightning striking markings and those firey fins. Ah, blue fish-tails she seems to have an affinity for those kind of handsomes and why not? They are so attractive.

Tigress flips her mane off her neck sending more droplets flying from the wet ends. "I'm glad, I'm not much in the habit of scaring serians out of the blue. Especially not before I've introduced myself properly." she grins flirtatiously.

On a more serious note, "I am Tigress, a Warrioress of Red Sands." her lion-like tail flicks wetly on the lake's surface. "It is nice to meet you on such a gorgeous day." Tigress smiles warmly.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He calmly looked at the mare with a smile as he listened to her words, and he flicked his fish like tail around in the water. His lightening yellow color eyes just stared at her as she spoke, then his ears perked up hearing her name. "Well Tigree it is a pleasure to meet you, I'm Bolt" he turned around so his body forms a 'C' shape so he could look at Tigress a little better still smiling

(XD)

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

From the better angle, Bolt can probably see, Tigress's feline back legs, the paws paddling the water beneath her golden belly. There were also jewel-like spots the color of her eyes, trailing from the corners down her neck and scattering down across her body to her legs. Beneath the lovely well cared for coat are hard well used muscles.

Last but not least, two bracelets of flame colored feathers decorate a foreleg and a backleg.

She blinks at the way he pronounced her name, not one to get offended over such things she found it highly amusing actually. "Tigree is it? I must say, you're the first to give me a nickname like that. Very brave of you. Definitely, a pleasure to meet you too." Tigress winks playfully.

"Bolt..hmm I like that, it suits you. Like a bolt of lightning." she casually touches a gray hoof to his lightning marking.

(( *grins* ^^ ))