Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((*chuckles* A persona is like a fictional version of yourself. How you imagine yourself to be if you weren't a human living in RL. Your persona can be anything you can think of. ^^ It's a lot more personal though than just making up any kind of character. ))

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Oh...I'm very sorry...-dies of embarassment-

Hehehe, at least I get it now... :cry:

Wow, I actually have an idea of one too...

But I doubt anyone would want to roleplay with me now... :( Gosh I'm slow.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

You're not that bad, just put up your pesona instead of the serian and I'll still rp with you. At least you understood help when you saw it. :) But like Lumi said, it's not just making someone up; Songhue is how I'd be if I had a body that fit me for me.
Last edited by Songhue on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((*patpatpats* You're not slow, you're learning. I mean it's not like anyone ever made it clear what it was. You just read the word here and there, right? No harm done just edit your post with your ideas for your persona and build on it from there. ^^ ))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yea, you're all right, let's just keep going :) *luffs*

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

OOC: You might want to rp in the RP section. I have a post there with one of my personas.... GlitterSea I think. I'll be happy to rp with you. ^_^

EDIT: It's called Watching the Sea, and its toward the bottom, if you're interested. ^_^
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp