Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

The figure sighed to herself. "Really, Indi, you must learn some self control." She shook her head and shook out her wings.

Indi had long hair running past her shoulders and ending at waist height. It was hard to tell what colors it was exactly, as it was all colors, but it seemed to look much like light brown. Her eyes were mood changing, right now they were a hazel, the mix of anger at herself and the exhilartion of dancing. Her dress was long and flowed to her ankles. It was made of the lightest silk in the color of lavender.

But her wings were the most magnificent. They were like a butterfly's, deep purple with veins of lavender running through them.

Fairies were not the little things people think of. They were in average about 5 feet tall. Indi was 5'1", so she was just a little taller then the rest.

Indigo Moon was curious, and so put aside her bow and caution and went to see who was humming.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| Oh, by the way, I'm not positive she's a fairy. Hahaha, she's probably an angel's child or something.

bic| The girl whipped quickly around a bush, striking her left side hard in the process. "Jesus..." she mumbled and fell to the ground, her combat boots making contact loudly. She folded her wings to her back, and sighed with relief to find that they were not broken, just bruised.

Her baggy, camoflauged pants were ripped by the thorns of the bush, and silver blood flew freely. A curse mumbled from her mouth, before rising to her feet. With a shake of her head, she flew painfully to a welcoming branch, and examined the damage of her recklessness.

Luckily, it seemed she had only cut her knees, and that nothing was seriously hurt. She teased herself inwardly for the mistake, and she laughed bitterly, knowing full well she was too careless.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue had turned to a snow owl when the girl took flight and smiled inwardly at her mistake, remembering her own youthful mishaps. feathers ruffled, she sat on the branch next to her, and thought she heard yet another in the woods. It seemed that this was the night to sing. She tilted her head, the blue-grey eyes that were the only thing to ever stay the same with her lighting up as she saw a movement not too far away. For now she would wait, watching to see how the two would interact if they met, which they might not do. She'd done this many times; she only let it known who she was though if it seemed she was needed. Songhue was powerless at resisting the urge to help others.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

The girl looked at the owl next to her fondly. A friend of animals she was, although she was closer to birds than any other. It made sense of course, what with her wings and all. She was quiet for a moment, and watched the sky with longing. The girl hated not to fly, yet she new better than to fly on an injured wing.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Curious, Songhue gave out a soft hoot, moving slightly closer to someone who seemed so friendly to the ones she liked to hang out with herself; literally if she were in monkey form. If there proved to be danger she could fly and if that failed she'd change into a leapord. They were just as able in trees as any other creature, and could be highly dangerous.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

The girl laughed, and looked back at the howl. "'Ello," she greeted cheerfully. "My name is Blaze, well that's my alias, not my real name," she explained and laughed. "I must say, I love birds," she added with a grin. Blaze rustled her wings, and winced at the slight pain. "Stupid bush..." she mumbled. Blaze wrapped her arms around her black tank-top, for the cold was picking up. "Brrr," she mumbled, her breath floating above her.