Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Well," Songhue grinned, "I'm the hair you saw when you got here and the owl that just sat next to you on the branch. You really should be careful about how fast you fly when you're this close to the ground by the way. You came out luky."

She flicked her tail, looking deceptively lazy while she kept a close eye on Blaze and a sharp ear on the other two girls that had yet to come over.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Blaze shook her head and laughed bitterly. "I always fly like that, it was just an accident, nothing more," she shrugged. "Plus, what's the point of having wings if you are cowardice?" she asked and smiled broadly. "Me, I just go with the flow," she added. Blaze herself was truely a teenager; she lived life fast and furious.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue snorted at the girl's ignorace. There was a difference between Flying well and being cowardice.

"You must be young then to say such a thing. Watch."

With that she turned to a great golden eagle, soaring high in the sky, twirling, climbing, diving, zipping perfectly getween a branch and Blaze's head, twisting around the trunk, flying straight up its side and doging branches to reach the highest parts of the sky only to dive as fast as she could back to where she'd taken off from, pull back, and land as light as one of her feathers. As soon as she landed she turned back into the snow owl, the previous form having been made for different climates.

"You can be careful and still fly well," she said, not the least bit winded. "How careful depends on your skills. Yours, it seems, are still developing."

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"We can't all be birds," Blaze scoffed. "And yeah, I'm young, but not stupid. I know when the risks are too high," she explained seriously. It was true, no matter how much of a risk-taker she seemed, she was smart, and never foolish.

"Oh, and yes, I am still learning, thanks for pointing that out," she replied sarcastically. That remark stung, and she looked away.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Indi watched the shape shifter and the ignorant girl and smiled. She thought she knew the shifter, but she couldn't remember. Maybe it was Sparkle's bonded, the one Stice told her about. Er, what was her name?

Just then she saw the girl. She wondered if she'd come over there, but decided the girl probably wouldn't find her or even think to go over there.

Indi walked over and sat down beside her and said the first thing that came to her mind. "I like your shirt."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"Me?" Blaze asked and pointed to herself. "Thanks," she said, though her eyes remained sad. She sighed and looked back at the newcomer. "My name is Blaze, though I'm sure you knew that. Do tell, what's yours?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. Blaze was beginning to regret talking to the creatures 'round her; they thought of her as stupid, or at least ignorant. Maybe they're right, she sighed.