Dark Forest

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Who were you saying 'nice shirt' to, Indi?

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Rainer wrote:ooc| Who were you saying 'nice shirt' to, Indi?
ooc| I think she was talking to me, but I may be wrong. -is confused- :oops:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *stays out of it so y'all can fig. it out*

BIC| Shrugging at the girl's apoligy, Songhue gave her a rather neutral look that bordered on cold before saying, "Whatever. If you want to try a do over then be my guest. And though I realize that you're age is a major reason in what you do, you might not want to use it as one because some aren't so kind in recieving it. Just a thought, since I know a good few that are like that."

Just not closely she thought with some regret. I know some who are like that, but only in passing. My closest friend is Sparkle.

Songhue held in a sigh at this thought, knowing that he was the only one who really understood her, and wondering why she'd even started talking to the girl because of it. Probably because she felt obligated to make an attempt at friends now and then since she was always pushing him to make some. But while he almost always found one, she nearly always failed. You'd think that with age would come wisdom. Apparently not.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

ooc: I was talking to Rain.... Sorry if it caused confusion. ^_^
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer glanced at the girl beside her, giving her a slightly startled expression, then flashed a smile, shrugging it off. "Oh... Thanks."

She wrapped her fingers together, and set them on her lap, holding her head up without support.

"Yours is cool too."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Indi laughed. "This old thing? I've had it for a hundred years. I need a new wardrobe. But thanks." She flashed a smile.

Then she sighed. "My goodness, I am beat. There's so much stuff going on in my head, I feel like I'm riding a riding on the ocean. Even when I'm not moving." She cocked her head. "How 'bout you?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp