Joiners for The Circle of The Violet Sunrise?

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

"Ummmmm Yeah lets go towards the mountains!" the excitement made his voice squeek just a little. He gave a sort of gentle smerk then said, "I like your giggle at least your not afraid to laugh. I hope we find a dragon it'll be an adventure I wont forget."

Noticing its hard not to stare at the majestic mare he just go's a head and smiles. Hoping he's not making her think she's weird cuz she's not.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Whisper sighed a mental sigh of relief. Good he liked the dragon idea...he was even smiling at her. With a happy little bouncy hop she said, "Onward!" and began briskly trotting in the direction of the mountains.

Though the mountains had seemed pretty close, they turned out to be farther away than Whisper had thought. By the time they got to the foot of the first one, they were moving at a more leisurely walk. Whisper stopped to stare up at the peak, "I wonder what's at the top?" There was also an opening to what looked like a cave hidden in the shadows that the mare had not yet noticed. They could also hear the sound of flowing water, which they could probably reach if they followed a path around the base of the mountain.

OOC - feels like I'm writing a choose your own adventure *G* Only this time you can create a completely different path if you like ^.^

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

He looked over at Whisper then sayed, "I'll race ya to the top of the mountain." He was so excited to show off that he was hoping Whisper would say yes. While he was waiting for her reply he managged to get his eyes off her to take a long look at the mountain. Rugged, steep, sleepery, and so exciting the words ran through his head like a river runing to its next destination.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Whisper looked up at the peak, it was so very high. But that was one thing Whisper was most certainly not afraid of, if anything, she loved heights. She grinned, "You're on!" and without waiting for him, started running for the base of the mountain.

She knew she could fly up there in a couple minutes, but that Rebel wouldn't be able to keep up with her that way. It wouldn't have been fair. So she stayed on the ground, nimbly hoping over rocks and crevices, only stumbling a couple times as she started to climb. She glanced back over her shoulder to see if he was following and laughed as he started to catch up to her.