Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He spent a good hour flying randomly, thinking of how Kima was playing favorites, and wondering if he could trust her to do what was best for all three of them. It wasn't good to favor one over the other, and he knew it was hard, he was fighting not to favor Sureck. But that was all a part of being a parent.

Finally he returened home and curled a bit closer to the hatchlings than to his mate. He couldn't remember having ever fought with her before, but now that he was it wasn't pleasant. He would have to talk with her about how he felt, and worse, he'd have to try and get her to listen. Sighing, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Last edited by Songhue on Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

oh ok weird

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Yea, some of these details can be easy to miss.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima awok when Kovu enterd the cave because of the spell she had put on it to make her awaree of anything that entered it along with her many other spells. Kima was one of the few dragons that knew magic by heart. She waited a while for Kovu to fall asleep then she picked up the female, that would soon be named Sureck if everything went according to plans, With her gigantic mouth and exited the cave. Kima flew to a feild far away from the cave. She dropped her onto the ground and woke her up. "Young one wake up." She said this several times before she awoke. "Huh?" The young female stood up. "I am going to teach you how to do the tricks I showed you it may take time but every few nights we shall come out here just the way I was taught also I will teach you magic if you like." They got started and Kima taught her many things before they returned.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Waking as Kima re-entered the cave, he reached his neck out, knowing that they'd have to talk things out, and attempted to make some sort of truce first by waking the others.

"Listen so me carefully," he said, his voice frighteningly serious, "You just saw your mother and sister come back. They were at the lessons for female flight, and that means that while they go out it's just to two of them. I love you both, but I don't trust your cruiosity enough to let you out while she's learning. Is that understood?"

They both nodded yes, a bit of a gleam in the albino's eye at being told a specific rule he was not to break, and then Kovu went to get some food since Kima had only just returned. Hopfully it would also give her time to think about the effort he'd made to keep a neutral ground.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima blew flames out through her mouth she was upset at Kovu and she'd never felt like this before. She was mad at him and herself though. She heard the boys conversation and then curled around the three young onesprotecting them while their father was gone. Kima fell half asleep but still half awake. She heard somthing outside of the cave more than one but maybe around 2 dozen things and they wernt just animals but they where orges! Kima jumped up and looked around the cave and had to hide her young ones. She walked over to the back wall of the cave pulling the young ones behind her with her tail. Kima cast a spell with her mind making a smaller cave big enough for only her family to fit in. The children crawled into the cave. Kima cast another spell concealing them inside. She sprung to the front of the cave and waited for the attack.