In the Shade of the Storm

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Darkwind nods cheerfully, "Mmmhmm, yup those things. I haven't quite found out what sort of moth they turn into though." she looks down at her hooves for a minute as if looking for some more insects in the roots of the grass.

Stormy finishes his inching around and collapses sideways to rest in the clover a few minutes. He grins at Saphire, "Thanks! You're pretty cool yourself." he watches her get up wondering what she was going to do next.
Last edited by Luminaire on Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She grinned, and trotted a tight circle before flopping down onto her rear, gazing at them blankly. The action had been totally random, a result of having nothing to do.

She glanced at them both curiously, taking in the small details of them. The crest on Darkie's mane, and Stormy's brilliant eyes.

And the odd patterning on their coats that she could deffinatly relate to Shade and Storm's.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

They didn't seem to notice her scrutiny.

Stormy got an itch on his back so he started rolling around on his back, wiggling to scratch it against the ground. His mane and tail become quite mussed in the process and full of dried grass blades. Some blonde strands stayed behind once he finally found relief from the itching.

"Aaaah, much better." he sighs, hair sticking out wildly and full of plant bits. ^-^

Darkwind was hiding her face trying not to laugh at the sight of her brother, but she just couldn't hold it in. *coughlaughcough* "Stormy you should take a look at yourself!!" she exclaims with a giggle. XD

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Or take a bath" She giggled and stood up, walking over to her friend. Saphire paused at his side, and bent her head down.

She began pulling grass out of his grass with the use of her lips, gently tugging it free with swift clean jerks then tossing it aside. "Stormy... Your a mess!"

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Stormy pouts, "Awe nuts! I hate baths!!" he eyes Saphy warily when she comes over. o.o

The grass bits she pulls out makes him squirm, "Hey! easy.. Don't pull out my mane." <.< then he snorts, "Yeah, well sometimes I like it that way." >.>;

When Darkwind comes over and makes as if to start helping Saphy with Stormy he moves backwards, "Oh No! Not you too sister dear." He looks very distrustfully up at his sister through a messy lock of mane.

Darkwind flicks her ears back offendedly. "Honestly, brother dear thats not fair." she looks almost hurt but then shrugs her shoulders. "Fine, look like a bush for all I care."
Last edited by Luminaire on Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

'Sister dear'? 'Brother dear'? Wow. When She spoke to her brother, they simply called each other Stice and Saphy... These two were pretty formal for their age.

She stopped attempting to clean Stormy up, glancing curiously between the two.