Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

:lol: lmao, it's funny because I know whats going on and her reasons for doing what she does and whats going to happen, but its HILLARIOUS to read your guys's thoughts and reactions :evil:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I know, you made me feel the same way; which reminds me, I wanted to make sure that you were done reading The End Battle so I could start on the next one. It's kinda really important that you finish that one first. :) *chews fingers and waits for poison to stop laughing long enough to write*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Ivy walked for an hour or more, gathering her thoughts. All she could think was "What do I do, What do I do" then it happened, she began pacing and arguing aloud w/ herself.

"Ok, on the one hand I love him, I always have and I probably always will. But on the other hand we've been apart for so long we have probably changed to much to even be friends. Although... we did get along great today. But that's just because we were so happy to see each other. But were both mature, couldn't we make a relationship work if we really wanted to. But what if he doesn't want to make it work. Then he probably wouldn't have asked me right?" She stopped dead in her tracks and almost shouted as she ran back to him "We have to make it work we just have to. I just hope I'm not to late to catch him or to accept." She couldn't remember being so happy in her entire life. Now, she just prayed she wasn't too late.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Aaahhhhhh, way mean teaser!!! I'm so proud of you. :) *dies waiting for more*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

When she finally caught up to him he was just standing in the same spot he was when she left him, only now his head was held low and she could hear an occasional sniffle.

As he thought that maybe he should just move on with his life and finally except their differences he heard something behind him. As he slowly turned and looked behind him his heart leapt, maybe there was hope... or maybe not. Ivy walked slowly up to him and with tears in her eyes started to speak...

"I know I don't deserve another chance, that I've just been selfish, but I wanna try and make it work, try to feel what we felt back then, to fall in love." Cannabis couldn't believe it, he had to make sure he wasn't hallucinating "Does this mean you'll be my mate?"

Smiling and to over come with emotion, all she could say was a simple... "Yes."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*dances* I love it! It's too cute, it's too much! Go love!